Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 Baby B, the slightly smaller of the two, had been put on a breathing machine, as her lungs were slightly under developed.

 “We can give Charlie a hysterectomy” The doctor replied.

 The doctor answered. “If you and Charlie were married it would be different” ……. THAT should DEFNITLEY give Brax the impetus to marry Charlie

 “I have two beautiful girls”

 “They had to ehm....they had to give you a hysterectomy”

“But the babies?” Charlie questioned “They’re okay?”

“Yeah” Brax nodded as he gave Charlie a light smile “But sweetie you do understand what I’m telling you?”

“Yeah” Charlie nodded “But I just want to see my babies.

 “Charlie, you know it would be okay to be upset about this” Brax said.

“No” Charlie shook her head as she tried to stop the tears fall. “I just want to see my babies” Charlie said just as Ruby and a nurse came in to the room with the babies. Charlie smiled lightly as she saw the two little babies being brought into the room.

“You’ve got a good one here” The nurse smiled “She’s off the machine after just one night”

 “Yeah?” Brax grinned as he looked down at the baby in his arms. “What do you think? Are you a Riley?” The baby moved her head slightly as she settled in his arms. “I think so”

 “Paige” Charlie smiled as she looked down to the baby sleeping peacefully in her arms. “She’s definitely a Paige”

 “Paige and Riley Braxton”

“Really?” Brax said sounding surprised “I thought you’d want Buckton?”

Charlie shook her head “I’ve realised that the surname, it doesn’t matter. I know I made a fuss about Jacob being a Buckton, but the name, it’s not important” Charlie shook her head. “They’re Braxton’s” Charlie said and Brax smiled before he placed a soft kiss on Charlie’s forehead.

Paige and Riley! :wub: gorgeous! Pause for a moment to let the image of Charlie, Brax and the girls to settle :wub:

Can't believe the doctor wouldn't let Brax make the decision! <_< I get its supposed to be next of kin, but in a life-death situation like that could have been, surely Brax would have been able to make the decision!

at least Charlie is all right, just a lot sore, but at least she can hold her girls! :wub:

Fab update Danni, Can't wait for the next one! :D

Fantastic chapter! :D

I'm so glad Charlie's okay! I was getting very worried. :unsure:

Paige and Riley :wub: so cute!

It was annoying when the doctor said Brax couldn't make the decision! <_<

Charlie had the risk of dying and the doctor just kept on insisting it had to be Ruby!

Anyways, fab update! Looking forward to the next one! :) xx

Great update,

So sad that Charlie had to have a hysterectomy :(, but I suppose she does already have four kids so its not like she'd be wanting anymore anyway. I get why the doctor had to wait for Ruby, but seriously in a life or death situation :angry:!!

Glad that both the babies are ok now. Love the names - so cute :wub:!!

More soon please :D

Oh, welcome to the world Riley and Paige. Two girls! YAY! I bet this whole ordeal has got Brax thinking now. If they were married, he wouldn't have needed Ruby's permission. Thankfully Ruby was there fast enough, but what if she wasn't... So happy for them. Charlie already has 4 kids now, Brax has 2, I think they wouldn't have stopped anyway, but it is okay for Charlie to be upset about it though. I am not sure it has sinked in just yet.

I can't wait to see Jacob meeting his sisters, I bet he will be a little disappointed that the twins aren't boys! :) Thanks Danni! Can't wait to read more!