Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

I'm soooo sorry, I had no idea I'd missed so many :o

I enjoyed catching up though :D

They were all amazing updates as usual!!

GRRRRR BRAX JUST PROPOSE TO CHARLIE FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!!!!!!! :angry:

He's being so annoying! Charlie's been hinting at it for ages and he's just too thick to understand!!

I felt sorry for Charlie when she opened her present from Brax!

Even I got excited because I thought it was a ring!!

Jacob is still really cute though :wub:

I'm reaaally looking forward to more!!!

Please update soon! xx

Edited by Chickiboomxx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jacob was cute here (again). It was nice of Brax to come home to be with his family, but the guy really doesn't take a hint. Someone needs to tell him, really, Bianca, Ruby or Xavier... even Jacob, I don't care, as long as someone tells him loud and clear. Could he be this oblivious on purpose? I don't think so... Thank you for the update! Can't wait for the next one!

OMG Brax grrr JUST PROPOSE!!!!!! I totally agreed with callyha I think he does need a house to fall on him!! Jacob is so cute and I can't wait to see what you call the babies and whether they will be a boys or girls or mix!! Brilliant updates though this and Nothing Lasts Forever have definitely been my favourite fan fics!! Dont ever stop writing fan fics about Charlie and Brax or I think I will cry but I also reckon of you do another one I would love to see a Heath and Bianca storyline like how Charlie and Brax have ended up!! :D xxx

I just added some babies names for you in case you hadn't thought of any....

Boys: Mason, Ethan, Aiden, Justin and Noah

Girls: Olivia, Grace, Zoey, Ivy and Khloe

Brax doesn't want to get married, waw... hope he changes his mind. He should at least talk to Charlie about it, glad he is not the biggest fool for not taking a hint! Jacob as a pirate again... aw, so cute! The room sounds lovely, loved Brax and Bianca's chat by the way. What Brax said about Charlie was really sweet. But one little thing... You can't leave it here! Such a cliffhanger! I want to know what the letter says! Also, wouldn't Brax have a better chance to adopt Jacob if he is married to Jacob's mother? Loved it Danni! I will be looking forward to the next update! Thank you for this! :)

LOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 “You start nowhere” Brax said as he walked over to Charlie and lightly pushed her from the room. “The paint fumes could harm the babies, and this is my project,

 “You designed this?” Bianca questioned and Brax nodded. “Looks more like one of Jacob’s drawings” Bianca laughed.

“Well that’s why I need your help” Brax sighed “You’re amazing at drawing and I thought you could do the main wall, while I painted the others and built up the cots and such”

“And you want me to copy that drawing” Bianca shook her head. “Can you verbalise what you’ve tried to draw?” Brax laughed lightly as he explained what he wanted to Bianca. “Aww Brax” Bianca gushed “That sounds lovely”

 “I think she has two girls” Bianca smiled “She’s carrying differently from Jacob, and you know people say you carry different, depending on what you are having”

 Well as long as she stops at 4. Cos no matter how much I love her and her kiddies, it kinda rubs it in my face that I am still childless and single”

“I’m sure you’ll find someone soon” Brax smiled “You’re pretty...well you are gorgeous, Bianca, I’m sure the right man will be there for you somewhere”

“Better not let Charlie here you calling me gorgeous” Bianca laughed.

“I don’t go for blondes” Brax shook his head

 “You look great as you are, don’t go changing yourself. I don’t get why women do that. Constantly change their hair colour and apply loads of make-up. I think Charlie looks gorgeous first thing in the morning when she has her bed head hair, and isn’t wearing any make-up at all”

 “Yeah and I think marriage would ruin that” Brax sighed. “We’re making a huge commitment to each other by having these babies. I think that’s bigger than any marriage ever will be”

“So, you never want to get married?” Bianca questioned and Brax shook his head. “You know, Charlie does” Bianca sighed.

“I thought she might have been dropping hints this past month, but I dunno” Brax shook his head.

“Well she agreed to have a baby to keep you happy maybe you could just have this wedding to because it’s what she wants”

“I dunno” Brax shook his head

 “Oh” Jacob answered “How you get the babies out?” Jacob asked as he looked up to Charlie with his eye’s widening questioningly.

“Eh....Mummy goes to the hospital and the Doctor will help her get the babies out”

 Wow, Bianca....Brax....its lovely” Charlie smiled as she looked to the main feature wall, which Bianca had painted. It was a scene from under the sea, with bright orange starfish, purple octopus, little seahorses, a whale, little red crabs and lobsters, and little multi-coloured fish swimming about under the water. “Bianca, really, that’s...amazing”

 “Oh, it’s eh....” Charlie trailed off as she took a deep breath. “The adoption response” Charlie answered as she passed the envelope to Brax. Brax took a deep breath as he went to open the envelope.

Another great update Danni!

Loved how Brax and Bianca did the nursery, even Brax telling Charlie not to paint!

So, Bianca's little persuasion of marriage to Brax hasn't worked??? I don't think she could have been any more subtle!

I loved their chat though, its nice that they are great friends and love Charlie, and I love that Bianca is the surrogate auntie to the growing brood.

The room sounds lush :wub:

I hope its good news about the adoption!

Update again soon please Danni :D