Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great update once more Danni!

Hope the babies are okay :unsure:

and I hope Charlie and Brax can do something in the bedroom; I get that Brax doesn't want to 'harm' the babies, but he won't. Poor Charlie, everything will be heightened for her and Brax won't do it with her :(

Ruby and Xaiver letting Jacob in their bed until Charlie and Brax got home was sweet. :wub:

Update again soon please:)

Merry Christmas

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just caught up on the last three chapters

amazing as always :)

Glad that Brax put Rubys mind to rest about him accepting her

brax :lol: not wanting to hurt the babies by sleeping with charlie

hope the babies are fine, I have a feeling something is wrong with Baby A I hope I am wrong

jakey just gets cuter and cuter :wub:

cant wait for the next chapter

Merry Xmas

LOOOOOOOOOVED that, especially.............

 “I told you to shut up” Charlie spat.

“Charlie, what you being like this for?” Brax questioned as put his hand on her back and rubbed it gently. Charlie shrugged herself away from Brax and stood up, moving a few chairs away from him.

“Like you don’t already know” Charlie said as she looked around to him. “The one thing I ask of you to help make me feel normal. You did this to me”

 Aww yeah” The lady smiled “Sound asleep and everything looks great”

 “Could you tell him?” Charlie questioned “He isn’t going to hurt the babies if we have sex”

 “Well there are others ways you can get intimate without going to sex, if it will make you feel uncomfortable” The lady said as she looked back to Brax “You could take showers or baths together, give her back massages, foot massages, spend a romantic evening dinning out together, kiss and cuddle....there are still many ways to feel close without going to sex”

“No way you can make him have it with me?” Charlie asked.

“I’m afraid not” The lady laughed lightly

 The ENTIRE chat about Esmee ….. how compassionate Rubes was !!!!

 Brax was in the bathroom running a bubble bath for Charlie, as she put Jacob to bed. “Is Santa coming tonight?” Jacob asked as he looked up at Charlie, excitedly.

“No, sweet pea” Charlie shook her head. “Still 6 more sleeps till Santa comes”

“Six” Jacob shouted “Mummy that’s long”

 I’m sorry” Charlie said “If you don’t want to have sex then I guess I’ll have to deal with it, but we could do all the other things she told us about, right?”

“Yeah” Brax grinned as he lifted Charlie’s top over her head. “We can” Brax smiled as they continued to kiss and undress each other, until they were both naked.

“So, I guess you coming in the bath now” Charlie smirked.

“Looks like I am” Brax smiled before he kiss her once more.

MANY thanks, Danni02, for that cooooooooooool Christmas pressie to us all !!!!