Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Chapter 1 - Charlie's pregnant. :wub:

Chapter 2 - Charlie's having twins?! :D

Chapter 3 - I hope Baby A is ok. Aww, Brax cried. :wub:

Chapter 4 - I hope Brax decides to propose.

Chapter 5 - I loved the Charlie/Jacob/Bianca scene.

Chapter 6 - Aww, Brax wants to adopt Jacob. :wub:

Chapter 7 - I loved the Charlie and Ruby scene.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charlie, Brax, Ruby, Xavier and Jacob were sitting at the dinner table, enjoying their dinner and talk had turned to names for the babies. “So” Brax said “We can’t really go on calling them Baby A and Baby B once they are born, so what about DJ and CJ” Brax grinned “Darryl Junior and Charlie Junior. And that’ll work for boy and a girl or for two boys” Brax grinned.

Charlie sighed lightly as she reached out and hit his arm. “Be serious”

“I was” Brax said.

“Then no” Charlie shook her head.

“You know this would be easier if you knew what you were having” Xavier said before he took a drink of his beer.

“But we know” Jacob said seriously. “She aving babies” The adults all laughed at the little boys comment. “No laugh at me”

Jacob! could you get any cuter??? :wub:

Loved this chapter Danni! (I keep saying it, but you do an even better chapter each time so I have to keep putting it)

Some of the names are so cute!

And they're looking into the adoption after all.....hopefully all goes well

Poor Ruby, I'm sure Brax does think of you as part of his family. Don't get upset :(

Update again soon please Danni :D

Poor Ruby, I felt sorry for her at the end but I'm sure Brax does consider her part of his family, How could he not?

I really hope Brax opens his eyes and picks up the hints from Charlie about marraige. Another great chapter cant wait for the next one :)

Edited by Jen1205

Great two updates,

Haha loved Bianca's comments in the first update :lol:!!

Aww Jacob is just too cute :wub:!!

Haha I had to laugh at Ruby giving Brax parenting advice :lol:!!

Aww felt sorry for Ruby at the end, I know that Brax is just excited and didn't mean to exclude her, but it obviously still hurt her feelings :(!!

More soon please :D

That was waaaaaaaaaaaay [particularly for my Ruby] emotional, especially.............

 so what about DJ and CJ” Brax grinned “Darryl Junior and Charlie Junior. And that’ll work for boy and a girl or for two boys” Brax grinned.

Charlie sighed lightly as she reached out and hit his arm. “Be serious”

“I was” Brax said.

“Then no” Charlie shook her head.

“You know this would be easier if you knew what you were having” Xavier said before he took a drink of his beer.

“But we know” Jacob said seriously. “She aving babies” The adults all laughed at the little boys comment. “No laugh at me”

“I’ve always liked Imogen and Lucy for girls. Rory and Zack for boys” Ruby smiled.

“Aww I like Imogen” Charlie smiled.

 “Yeah, so far” Charlie smiled “We still have time to think, and you know maybe when we see the babies the right names will just come to us”

 “It’s long enough for us to decide to have a baby of our own” Brax said “I mean surely that’s shows a bigger commitment to each other than any marriage ever would and technically, if you add on the 8 months we were dating before I went to jail we’ve been together nearer two and half years”

 Ruby sat on the couch trying to find something to watch on the TV. It was 2.07am, so chances were that there wouldn’t be much on. “Hey, whatya doing?” Brax asked as he walked into the living room as he yawned.

“I couldn’t sleep” Ruby sighed “My mind is in overdrive. Things just keep going around in my head”

“Oh dear” Ruby said “Well lucky for you I bought my snake zapper with me”

“Yeah?” Brax smiled and Ruby nodded.

“Yip” Ruby said “Tomorrow, Jakey and I shall be zapping the snakes away”

 “No no no no no” Ruby shook her head “Brax, don’t you ever let Mum here you say that. You need to get up for them too”

“But I don’t have the equipment” Brax argued “Or I would”

“Please Brax, to spare yourself a lot of lectures and moaning from Mum, just get up with her or offer to feed them with expressed milk, or hold one while she feeds the other, I don’t know how you are going to work it, but my only bit of parenting advice to you is get up during the night”

 Oh” Ruby bowed her head down sadly. Brax hadn’t included her in this picture. She was going to be these kids’ siblings too, but he didn’t seem to acknowledge that.

“Yeah” Brax grinned, not seeming to notice Ruby’s change in mood. “I’m even looking into adopting Jacob” Brax smiled “We’ll be a proper little family after that”

Ruby smiled lightly before she faked a yawn. “Sounds lovely” Ruby forced a smile. “But I’m going to go to bed. Goodnight” Ruby said as she jumped up from the couch and walked quickly out of the room as the tears began to roll down her cheeks.