Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was ACE !!!!, especially.............

 “Okay, I understand” Brax said “I just always had this dream that I’d live in a nice big house, just outside of town, so we didn’t have any neighbours, but it was still close enough to civilisation” Brax laughed lightly “You know, the whole white picket fence, the kids, the dog. I always dreamed of the kids and I playing outside in the big garden while mum stayed in the kitchen baking us up some nice treat for when we came in” Brax smiled as he thought about the life he’d always wanted to have.

 “Yeah, just don’t count on me baking up any kind of treats” Charlie laughed before Colleen came over to take their order.

 Colleen smiled before she gave Brax a disapproving look. “And you, Darryl, when are you going to make an honest woman out of her?”

 “But, I do think Brax and I have enough going on right now without the worry of a wedding” If Charlie was being honest, she’d love Brax to ask her to marry him, but she’d just need to wait until – or if – he did.

 “A chicken burger with cheese. And maybe fries too. And a piece of the chocolate cake, oh and also a slice of apple pie with custard, ooh and a flapjack, and a coke” Charlie smiled as she looked up to Colleen who’s eyes had widened at all the things Charlie was ordering.

 “Hey, I’m eating for 3” Charlie replied “And I’m starving. You know I was only given one egg with my breakfast this morning, I don’t know what the chef was thinking”

Brax laughed lightly at Charlie. “Well you see his assistant hadn’t been to the shops so there was only one egg left in the fridge, so really the chef was very nice in giving it to you and not keeping it for himself”

 “Okay, so since when have you gulped down glasses of coke?” Brax questioned “You normally hate the stuff”

“I know” Charlie screwed her face up. “But I’ve just got this craving for it”

 “Ruby we think......I think you are amazing” Dave smiled “You have a lovely voice that I think would do great out there in the market”

“You....I....what?” Ruby stuttered as she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Was Dave about to offer her a recording contract?

“Ruby, I want you to sing this song” Dave smiled “I want to offer you a recording contract”

“But I’m here to work in -” Ruby started to talk as she felt her heart beating faster and faster. She couldn’t believe what Dave was saying.

Trust Colleen to say all those things, very Colleen-esqu I must admit.

I'm starting to feel a little suss about the situation at Ruby's work. I'm envisioning some sort of argument or something between her and Xavier in the near future regarding her work. I don't think he will want to hold her back but there's bound to be something the matter there.

Update when you get the chance, very much enjoying this story!!

Great two updates,

Aww Brax cried at the ultra-sound :wub:!! He's such a sweetie!! Hope baby A is ok!!

Woo go Ruby!! Hopefully she takes the contract!!

Haha gotta love Colleen :lol:!! Hopefully she will inspire Brax to propose to Charlie with all her hints :wub:!!

Glad to see that Charlie and Brax are getting along better in the last few updates :wub:!!

More soon please :D