Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another great update. Is it me or would Charlie not mind if Brax proposed? I got that impression, although it is a bit weird that she doen't want to move but she does want to get married. A wedding is also pretty expensive, unless it is small and simple of course, but still... And all that food! They were so funny. Still hoping both children are okay. Thank you and I can't wait to read more!

A very funny chapter there with Brax,Charlie and Colleen their banter was great. :lol: All the food through I'm shocked Charlie didn't just order the whole menu. :lol: Yes I thought it was a bit strange that Charlie wants Brax to proposal when she's worried about money but I guess that's what love does.

WOW I want Ruby's job but saying that I think there will be trouble for her Xavier ahead if she does take contract!

hehe, I'm getting good now! Im commenting when you've updated! (big step for me :P)

Loved it. Brax, propose, Charlie clearly wants you too...she just needs to say it!

Colleen :rolleyes: will you ever think before you speak??

Sounds like a good offer for Ruby there

Update soon please :D