Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Poor Brax, he can't change the past, so if his criminal record prevents him from adopting Jacob, so be it. That little paper doesn't matter anyway, unless something happens to Charlie, they could take Jacob away from him them... but that is worst case scenario of course! :) I hope they get out of their money problems soon, especially with the twins on the way. Can't wait for your next update Danni!

Are there going to be Christmas presents (apart from te ones 'Santa' brought for Jacob)? :)

Edited by totally

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god Brax! Just propose already! Poor Charlie, but I must admit... I haven't heard her giving him little hints, alright, Brax is supposed to take the initiative, but now Charlie said 'so much is changing', he is even less likely to propose... it would be another change (in his mind). I hope he proposes soon though! :) Jacob was so cute! Getting up so early, aw! Sad to hear about Morag passing away. Hope Charlie liked the earrings though! :)

Thank you for this update! Hope you had a great Christmas! :)

Edited by totally

Great Chapter Aww I really did think Brax was going to propose in that chapter but oh well I am sure that when it does happen it will be really special!! just a question are Liam and Bianca together in this fan fic?? cause i read in one of the chapters something about Bianca still being upset about breaking up with Liam I am pretty sure and I would love to see a bit more Heath and Bianca!!

REALLY felt for Charlie and Jacob continues to be adorable !!!!! LOOOOVED that, especially.............

 “Where it say that?” Jacob asked as he titled his head to the side as he scratched it.

“In the Santa Rules Book” Brax answered “If you get up before 7, Santa will come back and take your presents away”

“No” Jacob’s bottom lip started to tremble. “I no’s want Santa to take my pwesents”

“Best get back to bed then eh” Brax said and Jacob nodded before he jumped down from their bed and ran out of the room.

 “Well maybe not now she’s taken this record deal” Charlie said “She’ll probably need to put her plans on hold”

“Aww I was looking forward to teasing you about being a Grandmother in your 30’s as well” Brax teased.

“That’s way too young to be a Grandmother” Charlie yawned.

“Mmm you’re going to be a hot one though” Brax smirked

 Surely she wasn’t going to get it wrong twice. She took the box in her hand and nervously removed the shiny silver paper, to reveal the little red box. She took a deep breath before she slowly opened the box and tried to hide her disappointment as she saw a pair of white gold earrings with pearls set in the middle.

“It’s your birthstone” Brax smiled.

“Yeah” Charlie choked back a tear that wanted to fall. “They’re lovely”

“Let me see” Jacob shouted as he pulled on Charlie’s arm. Charlie lowered her arm so Jacob could see. “Oh....thems are real pritty” Jacob gasped.

 Maybe Brax was never going to propose. Maybe she just needs to accept she’ll never get the wedding she wants.

 “I gots another one. From Ruby and Xava”

 “You can move the pirates around and it’s supposed to fire cannon balls or something like that” Ruby said.

“Oh so there’ll be little balls flying about everywhere” Charlie sighed.

“Sorry” Ruby said “But he likes it, so I’m not too sorry”

Fab couple of updates Danni! :D

Jacob continues to be adorable

Brax, PROPOSE already! I did feel so sorry for Charlie when she thought he'd got her an engagement ring :(

Hope their money troubles don't last too long, especially with the twins coming!

Please update again soon :P