Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great two updates,

Just figured out my recent feeling of Deja vu - this fic kinda reminds me of one of your earlier fics - I'll always be here. Totally loved that fic, so if this is even half as good as that was, I'll be well pleased :D!!

Ooh, if Brax doesn't want to get married, I'm sensing this could become a big problem :o!!

Wonder what the adoption response is??

More soon please :D

LOOOOOVED that sooooooo much, especially.............

 “But you’re still his Father in here” Charlie said as she placed her hand on his heart. “And you ask Jacob who you are and he’ll say Daddy”

“But it’s not official” Brax cried as he put his head down against Charlie’s shoulder.

“Brax a piece of paper means nothing to Jacob” Charlie said “Brax, you’re the one he plays soccer with, you take him to the beach, put him to bed, help him through his nightmares, you're the one he calls Daddy and rushes to see when you arrive home. You’re the one who he likes to capture when he’s playing pirate and you know he tells you his little secrets and draws you pictures, you’re teaching him how to ride his bike and you’re going to teach him how to surf when he gets older. He loves you Brax and all those things, that’s what makes you his Dad, not some stupid piece of paper”

 “Ah I don’t know” Charlie shook her head “I think I’ll leave you there”

“No” Jacob said “I’m good. She the bad one” Jacob said seriously. Bianca laughed lightly as she put Jacob down and he ran over to Charlie and grabbed onto her leg.

 “Maybe I don’t need marriage” Charlie said as she shook her head “I mean we’re basically married already, you know without the piece of paper. It’s like I’ve been saying to Brax just now. A piece of paper doesn’t matter. He’s still Jacob’s father. So, Brax and I, we love each other, we’re committed to each other, what’s getting married going to change?”

“Well I guess” Bianca said.

“Except I do want it” Charlie sighed “I want to celebrate our love and commitment for one another”

“Maybe you’ll change his mind” Bianca said “You know ban sex till he proposes” Bianca laughed. Charlie looked to Bianca and raised her eyes brows. “Oh sorry” Bianca said “I could kidnap him and force him down the aisle”

“Bianca can you please be serious”

 “Because I’m scared, okay” Brax raised his voice. “The thought of marriage terrifies me because I am my Dad” Brax sighed “Growing up it was all my Mother told me. How much I reminded her of him. How much I looked like him and that I was starting to act like him. And I don’t want to hurt you. I love you so much and I don’t want to turn into a violent drunk who cheats on you”

“Oh Brax” Charlie shook her head lightly “You’re not your Dad. You loving and kind and your great with Jacob and you’re going to be fab with these two. I trust that you’re never going to hurt me or cheat on me” Charlie shook her head “You’ve managed to get my full trust Brax and there’s not many people who have that” Charlie shook her head once again as she placed her hand on Brax’s arm. “And, I trust that you’d never get my best friend pregnant as I know you don’t go for blondes”

 “What if I said maybe one day, I’d be ready for marriage?”

“I’d say I think you’d be worth the wait” Charlie smiled before they kissed once more. Sure Charlie would love to get married, but right now, the idea of a maybe proposal was better than the idea no proposal at all.

Glad they were able to talk about the whole marriage thing, they both know where they stand now. Poor Brax, but I think he kind of knew he wouldn't be able to adopt Jacob. Charlie is right though, it is only a piece of paper... but still, I understand Brax for willing to make it official. Just like I understand Charlie for wanting to make 'their love' official. Can't wait to read more Danni, I am loving every single bit of this story. :)