Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely gorgeous chapter Danni! The names are gorgeous too Riley and Paige <3

Glad Charlie and both babies are ok :)

Hoping for a proposal too and a great life with the babies!! xxxxx

Also so sorry for your loss Danni my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this sad time.

Last two chapters... AMAZING :D

so glad that charlie is ok and that both babies are fine.

kinda worried about Xavier and Rubys elationship, hope her new fame doesnt get in the way too much

Piage and Riley :wub: just beautiful

I think Brax should really give the whole marriage thing consideration especially after the whole next of kin situation. I have a feeling That the hysterectomy surgery will soon dawn on Charlie

Sorry to hear about your papa, my condolence to you and your family

That was soooooooooooooooo ACE !!!! especially.............

 “Aww I don’t know which one I have but she’s definitely my favourite” Leah cooed as she looked down to the baby in her arms.

“You have Riley” Charlie smiled.

“Well then that means Paige is my favourite” Bianca cooed as she lightly ran her hand over the baby’s cheek.

“Ah Charlie, you make the cutest babies ever” Leah gushed “They are so adorable”

 “I still can't believe she is a recording artist” Leah smiled “You must be so proud”

“Yeah” Charlie grinned “I am”

 “And she has the cute little tuft of sticky up hair like Jacob did. But Riley I think looks more like Daddy, and bless her she’s a little badly” Bianca laughed.

“Yeah, well you’d think Brax would know which one was which then eh” Charlie laughed “This morning I asked him to pass me Riley and he gave me Paige. One has hair one doesn’t; you’d think he’d know which was which”

 “Leave it” Charlie yelled “I don’t need anyone to tell me how to feel.....sorry” Charlie said as she shook her head “I just....I want to deal with this in my own way and right now, I just....I want to focus on the babies. I will deal with this, Bianca, but right now I’m just...I’m not ready too”

 “You’re so clucky” Charlie laughed.

“Yeah. Better make sure you still have two kids when I leave here” Bianca laughed.

“Mummy” Jacob grinned excitedly as he ran into the room.

“Or make that 3” Bianca sighed as Jacob climbed up on the bed

 “I likes em” Jacob grinned “Paige and Riley. I be the best brother to them” Jacob grinned as leaned down and placed a soft kiss on Riley’s forehead.

 “I missed you last night” Jacob pouted “You apposed to read my story to me”

 “So, I eh, wanted to say sorry for slapping you yesterday” Charlie said shyly.

“What?..... oh yeah” Brax laughed “Don’t worry about it. I’ll forgive you since you were in labour with my girls” Brax grinned cheekily. “But if it happens again, well you’ll be sorry”

 “Why?” Jacob asked. [OMG !!! he's hit the Why phase !!!!!!]

“Because you’re Mummy just gave me the best present in the world so I want to show her how thankful I am”