Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic chapters! :D

Chapter 8 - I feel sorry for Ruby. I hope Brax proposes soon.

Chapter 9 - I loved Brax and Ruby's talk.

Chapter 10 - I hope the babies are ok. Aww, Jacob's so cute.

Chapter 11 - I'm glad the babies are ok.

Chapter 12 - I hope Brax is able to adopt Jacob.

Chapter 13 - Poor Charlie, I hope Brax decides to propose soon.

Chapter 14 - Hopefully Brax will take the hint.

Chapter 15 - Brax doesn't want to get married. :(

Chapter 16 - I feel so sorry for Brax but I'm glad he is considering getting married.

Chapter 17 - I hope Brax gets there in time. Poor Jacob being left at the pre-school for so long.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Danni xx

That was sooooooooooooooooo GRIPPING and AWESOME, especially.............

 After a few hugs and kisses and assuring Jacob he would never be left at pre-school late again, he had been happy enough to go to the canteen with Xavier to get some ice-cream. Bianca was patting Charlie’s forehead with a cold towel and rubbing her back in comfort. “Oh God” Charlie said “Bianca you are lucky you’ve never had to do this. It hurts so much”

 “No” Charlie said as she closed her legs together as she tried to fight the overwhelming urge to push. “I need Brax. Not without Brax” The doctor looked up to Bianca, as if wanting her to convince Charlie to push.

“Charlie, I think you are going to have to push” Bianca said “The babies want to come now”

“No, no” Charlie shook her head “Because he needs to be here”

“And he will” Bianca said convincingly. “He’s not going to miss this, but you need to start. It’s not going to be good for the babies if you leave them in there is it? They want to come out and meet you”

 as she pushed down with all her might, feeling like her head was going to explode as she let out a scream and flung her head back.

 “It’s a girl” Bianca smiled “You got a little girl, Charlie” Bianca smiled as Brax burst into the room.

“I’m here” Brax said “Oh God I’m too late” Brax said as Bianca moved to side to allow Brax in to see Charlie and his baby. “Oh God, she’s beautiful” Brax gushed as he gently put his hand over his daughter’s little head.

“Just in time to cut the cord” The doctor smiled as she removed the baby from Charlie’s chest and Brax nervously cut the cord.

“God, I’m a Daddy” Brax smiled as a tear rolled down his cheek.

 “C’mon, you did great and this baby will be easier to birth” The doctor said “Baby A paved the way”

“Brax get over here” Charlie yelled furiously at him. Brax handed the baby to Bianca before he walked over to Charlie’s bedside and went to take her hand but she slapped him across the face.

“What the” Brax said as he rubbed his now red cheek.

“Where the hell have you been” Charlie spat.

“I was in the city getting the new menus. I tried to get back as quickly as I could but then there was a crash and the traffic stopped. We couldn’t move. I tried telling them my girlfriend was in labour but it didn’t seem to make a difference. So I ran” Brax explained “I got out the car and I ran, Charlie, I ran for almost 40 minutes just to get here”

 before anyone could answer her, her eyes rolled back and everything went black.

 “What the.....Mum’s what? Oh my God, is she okay? Oh my Gosh” Ruby said as she felt herself welling up with tears. “What about the babies....okay.....I’m on my way” Ruby shouted before she ran to her car and jumped into it a sped off towards the Bay. Driving as fast as she could. Hoping and praying that her Mother was going to be okay. Ruby slowed down as the traffic began to get busier, before she was eventually sitting still in the car. “C’mon” Ruby shouted as she banged her hands of the steering wheel. “Move” Ruby squealed. “C’mon” Ruby sighed desperately hoping that the traffic would soon be moving again and that her Mother was going to be alright.

Great update,

Glad baby A is ok and is a little girl :wub:!! Bit worried about baby B because there have been slight problems before with that baby!!

Aww Brax ran for 40 minutes to make sure he got there :wub:!! Had to laugh at Charlie hitting him though :lol:!!

The way that that phone conversation was written is making me a bit worried that something else might have happened :o!!

More soon please :D

I'm sorry for not having commented for a while. I've been really busy with dance exams.

I'm REALLY sorry to hear about your Papa. I hope you and your family are okay :(

The chapters that I missed were all amazing!!! I was annoyed when it turned out Brax didn't even WANT to get married!!

I hope they work things out in the end.

It sounds like Ruby's career is already getting pretty serious. I have a feeling some things are going to start going downhill with it soon though :unsure:

Charlie's in labour!!!!! Things were getting quite tense then, when Brax wasn't there and Jacob needed picking up but it all got sorted in the end.

I had to laugh when Charlie slapped Brax. :lol:

But then it turned out that something else was wrong!!!! And now I'm all worried again!!!

I really hope Charlie's okay!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really looking forward to more! :D

Please update soon! xx