The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOO much of that to LOOOOVE, most especially ………

 “What’s he doing here?”Ric demanded.

“Good to see you too, Dalby,”Aden retorted.

“He’s with me,”Nicole explained with a trace of annoyance,“Is there a problem with that?”

“Well, it would have been nice if you’d let us know we had to set an extra place for breakfast,”Miles remarked airily.

Nicole instantly looked slightly ashamed.“You’re right, I’m sorry.Things happened in a bit of a rush.”

Ric got to his feet, rolling his eyes.“I’m heading to the garage.See you later.”He gave Matilda a quick kiss before sweeping out.

 You’re serious?When was this?”

Ric thought for a moment.“About…seven years ago?”

Romeo raised an eyebrow.“And I thought Xavier could hold onto a grudge.”

 “Oh.”Ruby looked pained.“Nic, I’m sorry, I really thought I was doing the right thing, you two were so good together…”

“Yes.”Nicole gave a knowing smile.“We are.”

Ruby’s eyes widened.“Oh…my…god.You’ve slept with him, haven’t you?”

 She grabbed Ruby in a head lock.“But no more match making, okay?”

“Ow!Ow!Stop beating up the pregnant woman!”Nicole released her and Ruby smiled.“Okay.Consider me suitably chastened.”

 Indi turned to him in surprise.“You like another girl?”

Dexter hesitated for a moment.“Is it okay for me to have feelings for someone else?”he repeated.

 “I do not mope!”Indi protested, even though she knew she did.

Dexter shrugged.“Just think about it.”

What have you done to me? I dont know why but I do want Indi and Xavier together again..and this is coming from a Xapril fan! The mind boggles...

As for Naden...kind of cute ish...

I did love this bit:

“You’re serious?When was this?”

Ric thought for a moment.“About…seven years ago?”

Romeo raised an eyebrow.“And I thought Xavier could hold onto a grudge.”

:lol: Men!

Looking forward to more soon :)

Ch 15:

Hitting a police officer is not a good thing but I'm glad Aden didn't go to jail for something even more serious and he has learnt from his mistake! It was nice of him to buy George a small present. It seems like things are heating up between Aden and Ncole. It looks like Casey and Dexter may be more than friends. I laughed at Ruby's last comment! Charlie is pretty young to be a grandmother already! :P

Ch 16:

Yep.Sorry.Thought I'd got my Naden tendencies out of my system with Deadly Reunion but then when Nicole got pregnant on the show I kept wondering about how Aden would react.Guess it had to end up in one of my stories sooner or later and given I had Nicole still in the Bay this seemed the ideal place.

I've always wondered the same thing so I'm happy you brought it up in your fic! :)

I liked Aden and Mattie's talk. Hopefully, Ric will listen to Romeo and try to warm to Aden. The Ruby and Nicole scene was funny! I think it was a bit funny how Dexter insisted on saying 'someone else' and not girlfriend! Dexter is right! Indigo and Xavier should get back together as they clearly miss each other.

More please.