The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED that, especially ......

 Ruby had a sudden thought.“Charlie!Has anyone called Charlie?”

 “Not that there’s many things that can go wrong,”Miles interjected helpfully,“Apart from all the things that I’m not going to mention right now because Morag looks like she’d hit me if I did.Oh look, here’s Sid.”

 Ruby looked at Romeo.“You don’t want to swap places, do you?”

 Ruby stared down into the baby’s face.“Oh wow, she’s a girl.”

“Another one?”Romeo asked, surprised.

Ruby looked at him, bemused.“How many daughters have you had?”

“I just thought…with Ric and Mattie having a girl, we were bound to have a boy.Even it up.”

 Ric showed the photo to Elizabeth.“There you go, Lizzie.A new best friend for you.Give it a few years and you’ll be bunking off school, smoking and stalking boys together.”

“They’re both going to be angels,”Mattie told him firmly.

“Yeah, cos none of their parents ever got into trouble, did they?”

 Aden turned her head towards him and kissed her on the lips.She let the phone fall from her grasp. “I’ll text them later.”

 “Okay, hasn’t all the kissing and-”she noticed John listening in and hastily amended her words-“other stuff convinced you that I’m over Romeo?”

 Dexter looked awkwardly around the club as Casey sat him at a table.“Okay, you know I’m not really one for bars.Or drinking.Or being around people.”

 Mink grabbed her surfboard.“And this one’s for my niece.”

 “Fine, except Grandma Charlie won’t give me the baby back,”Ruby replied.Romeo laughed.“No, really.”