The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

LOOOOOOOOVED that, most especially ........

 .“Oh wow, I can’t believe it!Everyone’s getting married!Ooh, can I be bridesmaid again?”

 “Well, yeah, that’s true.But I’ve known Aden for years and we’ve had plenty of experience sharing a bathroom, so I guess we know we can live together.”

 Before he could finish the sentence, she was kissing him, pushing him back against the wall.For a second, he was too stunned to react, then he returned the kiss, their hands roaming about each other’s bodies as the repressed passion of the last few months spilled out.

 “Now listen, you two.”Nicole put her arms round her two friends.“You two are going to be great mothers, you’ve nabbed yourself a couple of decent guys, I’m only at the end of a phone and I’m expecting to be made a godmother twice over.Understand?”

 He was shocked when Ric turned to him and offered his hand.“Is there a buzzer or something in there?”

 “Ahem.”Xavier and Indi sprang apart at the sound and saw Gina standing in the doorway.She raised an eyebrow.“So, I take it you two have made up?”

 Gina walked over to her son.“Xavier, I’m glad to see you’re happy.And I accept that you’re an adult now and if you have a girlfriend it will involve a certain type of relationship.But can you please remember that other people live here and try to exercise a certain amount of discretion?”There was suddenly a mischievous look in her eyes.“Unless you want John and I to start using the couch in that manner?”

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gina walked over to her son.“Xavier, I’m glad to see you’re happy.And I accept that you’re an adult now and if you have a girlfriend it will involve a certain type of relationship.But can you please remember that other people live here and try to exercise a certain amount of discretion?”There was suddenly a mischievous look in her eyes.“Unless you want John and I to start using the couch in that manner?”

Xavier blanched slightly.“We’ll stick to the bedroom from now on.”

:lol: That was funny. I have to admit, I do like the idea of Naden marriage...not sure why but yeah I do.

Xindi! Er..ignore my previous comments on these two, I actually like them so you converted me Red! :P

Looking forward to reading more Red soon :)

That was sooooooooo cooooooooool !!!, most especaily .........

 “How come you get the easy seat?”he asked Ruby, who was sat on a comfortable chair, hidden behind a curtain.

“Because you got me pregnant,”Ruby reminded him, patting her rather large bump, which had increased in size significantly in the three months since they’d said goodbye to Nicole.

 Ruby hurried forward to where the couple’s newborn daughter, Elizabeth, was sleeping in Matilda’s arms. “Oh, wow.She looks so peaceful.” [LOVE the baby name]

 “When you’ve brought booze?Never,”Alf answered, reaching for the bottle.

Morag slapped his hand away.“This was intended for the parents, Alfred.And it’s non-alcoholic.”

Alf’s face fell slightly.“Oh, that’s a shame.”

 “And I hope I’ve brought some other good news with me,”Morag continued,“I’ve just seen your exam results, Matilda, and, given the high level of your degree, I’d be happy for you to continue working at my office once you’re ready to return.”

 Matilda looked at her closely.“Okay, bit of a novice on the matter myself but it looks like you’re going into labour.”

 “Well, don’t look at me,”Morag told her,“I’m not going to get all nostalgic about the pain and agony of childbirth.”She noticed Ruby’s agonised expression.“Which I’m sure you’ll handle fine,”she told her soothingly