The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to catch up! I was sad to read it was the end though!

Ch 17:

I love how you brought back some familiar faces. I’m so happy some of Mattie’s siblings managed to make it. For a moment, I thought Tony was the one who wanted to give her away but Scott is a great choice. I was expecting Sid to react badly at Dex’ announcement, not Indi.

Ch 18:

I’m glad to see Indi is having a problem with her brother’s departure, I thought it was the fact he was gay that bothered her. I hope Indi and Xavier will get back together. Aw Casey and Dexter are finally together! I had to smile at Dex’ comment about the mechanics being different! I wonder what Nicole’s answer will be.

Ch 19:

Yay Nicole said yes! Poor Indi! First Dex is leaving, now Nicole. Fortunately, she still has Xavier. Glad they made up!

Gina walked over to her son.“Xavier, I’m glad to see you’re happy.And I accept that you’re an adult now and if you have a girlfriend it will involve a certain type of relationship.But can you please remember that other people live here and try to exercise a certain amount of discretion?”There was suddenly a mischievous look in her eyes.“Unless you want John and I to start using the couch in that manner?”

Xavier blanched slightly.“We’ll stick to the bedroom from now on.”

:lol: Xavier’s face must have been priceless! :P

Ch 20:

Elizabeth is a lovely name! I suppose it’s in Beth’s honour, which is a nice touch! I wonder what Ruby is having! I don’t remember if it has already been mentioned.

Ch 21:

“Not that there’s many things that can go wrong,”Miles interjected helpfully,“Apart from all the things that I’m not going to mention right now because Morag looks like she’d hit me if I did.Oh look, here’s Sid.”

:lol: That would be an extremely bad idea!

Ruby stared down into the baby’s face.“Oh wow, she’s a girl.”

“Another one?”Romeo asked, surprised.

Ruby looked at him, bemused.“How many daughters have you had?”

“I just thought…with Ric and Mattie having a girl, we were bound to have a boy.Even it up.”

Romeo! :lol:

Xavier and Indi’d better watch out. Gina and John might start smooching on the couch from now on as well! :P

I like how you added Mink in that chapter as well! I’m sure she’ll have won that competition!

Julia is a sweet name as well! The comments about Scarlett and Juliet were funny!

Ch 22:

I’m glad everyone is happy. What an ending though!

…......AND that it sets up a possible sequel to this GREAT fic !!!!!!!!!

Do people actually want a sequel?I've got a few ideas knocking around but they'd need a bit of ironing out.

I wouldn't be opposed to it! Quite the contrary! *smile*

Thank you, in no particular order, to Zetti, pembie, JosieTash, lozlovesh&a, JarlieFan, Aden Belle, sophie1303, Carina, Barbara, Miranda, Perry and Merlin for all your comments and apologies to anyone I missed out.Thanks to everyone else who's read this.

As for the sequel, watch this space!(Well, not this space, that would be silly.It'll be in the advertisement thread.)

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments