The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOOOOOOOOO much to love there, especially ...........

 “Sure,”Ruby replied,“If you can get the church, the florists, the chauffeur, all the guests and, oh yeah, your fiancè to agree to it.”

 “If Ric and Romeo don’t mind, I’ll marry you myself,”Ruby replied.

“Now that really would surprise everyone,”Nicole commented.

 Matilda’s jaw dropped.“Scott!”She ran to her brother and hugged him.“When did you get here?Are Hayley and Noah with you?”

“No but I’ve got someone nearly as good.”Scott stepped aside to let two more people in.

“Cassie!Kit!”Matilda gasped,“

 “Ric knew about this?”Matilda grimaced.“I’m going to kill him.”

“After you marry him, right?”Scott asked.

 “Wow, is that really little Sally Keating?”Roo asked.

“Been Sally Fletcher for the past twenty-three years.”

“Has it really been that long?You’ve changed.”

“Not as much as you have.”

 “I think I should have gone to the bathroom before we left,”Ruby whispered.

Nicole smiled.“You’ll get used to that.”Cassie and Kit nodded in agreement.

 Aden carried George over to where Nicole was sitting.“George here was telling me I should ask his mummy to dance.”

 “Well, if anyone had said four years before that that I’d be marrying the guy who set fire to the surf club and framed my brother,”Matilda mused.

 Dexter scowled.“Do we have to resort to labels?Just because a guy just happens to have romantic feelings for another guy…”

 you’re my son and I love you and I figured out a long time ago you were never going to be a footie player.”

Dexter smiled.“Thanks, Dad.Although actually, that’s a rather offensive stereotype because there are a lot of pretty good gay footie players…”

LOVED that, especially ......

 Ric shifted his weight slightly.“Sorry, baby,”he said to the bump,“But Mummy and Daddy have got a marriage to consummate.”

“You realise Junior’s going to be pretty traumatised when he or she grows up and finds out they were here on our wedding night?”

 “Well, I don’t think he’s going to keep me chained up.Unless he’s into that sort of thing…”

 “I hope so.Otherwise I’m turning into some sort of old woman.

 “I decided it’s finally time to run away and join the circus,”Dexter replied.

 Yes, I do,”Xavier conceeded,“And I guess in a way I probably always will.But she’s gone and we were over long before that.And I love you.”

 The kiss broke.And Dexter started babbling.“Okay, you should know that there’s a few things that I’ve done precisely, well, once and the mechanics were a bit different that time…”

“Have you finished talking?”Casey interrupted.

Dexter nodded.“Yep.”

“Good.”Casey kissed him again and closed the front door behind them.

 Aden reached into his back pocket and extracted a jewellery box.He knelt down in front of her, opening the box to reveal the ring.“Nicole Franklin…will you marry me?”

Hey Red

Sorry about missing too chapters I have been ill

I enjoyed catching up through It was good to see the old characters back for the wedding

Dexter and Casey living together is nice. shame Casey doesn't live with Brax and Heath in this story because it would be rather interesting to see Dex living with them :lol:

hmm not sure about Aden asking Nicole to marry him feels like they need more time to be together as a couple first

Look forward to more

Each chapter leaves me wanting to read more