The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VERY enjoyable update, especially .....

 Romeo thought about this.“There’s only the two of us work there.If I get promoted, I’ll be your boss.”

“No, not at the garage…”Ric took a deep breath.“Okay, you remember Lucas isn’t coming.And Drew’s off back packing somewhere so he won’t be able to make it.So…I realise being third choice isn’t exactly flattering but would you be my best man?”

 “Yeah, fine,”Xavier confirmed before suddenly contorting his face into a look of frustration,“How could she think we’d be better off with her not being here?That she wasn’t worth anything?She was worth ten of me.No girlfriend, no smarts…I’m a lifeguard!”

“I’m a lifeguard,”Casey reminded him.

“Yeah but you’re a cool lifeguard.The sort that runs down a beach in slow motion and rescues people and has everyone pretending they’re drowning so they get mouth to mouth.”He paused.“Which I have never done.”

 “Okay.I’ll try and see you again before I go.”Casey paused for a moment and then kissed Dexter on the lips.

Dexter looked at him bemused for a moment.“What was that for?”

Casey shrugged.“You looked like you needed it.”

“So, that’s what you do now you’re gay?If a guy’s looking down, you kiss him?”

“No.Only the cute ones.”Casey grinned and headed out the door.

Dexter looked after him for a few seconds before looking at Xavier.“Casey thinks I’m cute.”Xavier snored.“Well you’re no use.”

“So, that’s what you do now you’re gay?If a guy’s looking down, you kiss him?”

“No.Only the cute ones.”Casey grinned and headed out the door.

Dexter looked after him for a few seconds before looking at Xavier.“Casey thinks I’m cute.”Xavier snored.“Well you’re no use.”

:P loved this bit :lol:

I apologise about how long it has taken me to comment, the past few days have just been really long and I have not had the chance to get online as much but anyways, good update and I look forward to seeing more from you Red :)

I also loved the bit Zetti quoted! :D Poor Xavier! It looks like he finds it harder to move on than Dexter. I'm glad Ric asked Romeo to be his best man. I find it a bit strange that the best man and bridesmaids are people they've only been friends with for a short time. It's too bad that Lucas, Drew etc. are too busy. I wonder what Ruby has planned for Nicole.

More please.