The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch 8: Lol at Ric and Mattie wanting to enjoy their sex life before marriage. It's sad that Xavier still has feelings for April as I was really enjoying Xavier/Indigo. Ric and Mattie have bad timing. They arrived just as Ruby was hopefully going to talk to Romeo. Romeo'd better listen to Nicole and tell Ruby how he feels about her first. Oh no April! :(

Indi climbed out of bed.Xavier looked at her bed outfit, the one that barely covered anything at either end, and had to look away before he became even more tempted to stay with her.“I think Dad’s figured out that we’ve done a few things by now,”she remarked.

“Yeah but there’s knowing about them and being in denial about it and there’s being presented with proof positive of it.Kind of like how you know your parents must have done something for you to come along but you don’t want to think about it.”

:lol:

Ch 9: Poor April! She must have felt so unhappy! Poor Bianca, Irene and Dexter! Poor Xavier! Poor Dexter! Everyone grieves in their own way, there isn't really a proper way to do so. On the bright side, Ruby and Romeo made up.

Ch 10: I'm sad Indi and Xavier are over but I guess it's for the best. At least, for now. I hope Indi won't tell Dex about what April and Xavier discussed. He doesn't need to know about it. I'm enjoying Ric and Romeo's friendship. Maybe Romeo could be Ric's best man. April's death brought Indigo and Ruby closer again.

I hope you had a great holiday! :D

Great update!

Imo, April's parents are one of the main reasons why April was so unhappy. They didn't even bother coming to her funeral when they are supposed to care about her. <_<

:o Casey is gay! I so didn't see that coming! It'd be interesting to see how Ruby (and even Heath and Brax) would react to that news!

Xavier and Romeo are talking again. Good!

What is Ruby doing? Is she going to find a boyfriend for Nicole on the internet? Not sure if Nicole would like that.

More please.

ACE update !!!! especially ........

 I guess none of us knew just how much that cost her, deep down.I hope she can see us now, see how many people cared about her, how many are gonna miss her.We might have left it a bit late to show her but…I hope she knows.”

Bianca spoke quietly to Liam.“This isn’t right, us doing this.Neither of her parents bothered to show up. Mum sent flowers.Her dad’s PA sent flowers.Couldn’t they care just once?”

 Nearby, Romeo and Ruby’s attention was focused on Xavier, who was sat on some steps.“Talk to him,” Ruby hissed.

 “You’ve just buried your girlfriend.Drink it.”

Dexter took a long sip and screwed his face up.“You actually drink this?”

 “Really?You don’t get many girls called that…Oh!”Dexter looked at Casey in surprise.“You?Really?” Casey gave a nonchalant shrug.“When did you work that out?”

 “Hey, have you ever known me do something daft?”She put a finger on his lips before he could reply. “Rhetorical question.”