The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

That was awkward! Indi's comment was a bit uncalled for imo.

Xavier noticed something was wrong with April. I hope she'll confide in someone soon.

Alf and Roo are awesome relatives! Ric and Mattie are very lucky to have them. :) Hopefully, Ric's garage will be successful. I wonder what Alf and Roo have thought of for Mattie.

More please.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how this story is coming together.

Are you going to get Xavier and April back together? seems like that is the way you are heading.

April seems to like Dex but she's unhappy because she loves Xavier deep down that's what I'm thinking.

Look Forward to more

Great story Red! Sorry I haven't been around, but you know why.

Yay! Ric and Mattie, I loved them as a couple.

I can see April and Xavier getting back together..... Wonder what gives me that idea? I always thought Indi and Xavier were a nice couple but he's right, they are poles apart.

Romeo getting itchy feet, hm...

Can you tell me how Ric and Alf are related? I don't think I ever knew. And why isn't Angelo around being Nicole's boyfriend :(

Can you tell me how Ric and Alf are related? I don't think I ever knew. And why isn't Angelo around being Nicole's boyfriend :(

You know Ric is Alf's grandson, right?If you'd watched those Alf's Best Bits repeats last week, you'd know all this...Alf's first girlfriend got pregnant and her parents had the boy adopted without Alf knowing he existed and he was Ric's father.Nicole and Angelo aren't together in this fic, like they weren't in the first one, I'm working on the assumption he left town but she's still around.Sorry, all Nic/Angelo fans.

And for everyone wondering about Xavier/April...stay tuned but be warned you might be surprised. Hopefully get the next chapter up in the next couple of days.

You know Ric is Alf's grandson, right?If you'd watched those Alf's Best Bits repeats last week, you'd know all this...Alf's first girlfriend got pregnant and her parents had the boy adopted without Alf knowing he existed and he was Ric's father.

Well I didn't watch them, obviously, did I :P Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. I knew Martha was his grandaughter obviously, but as for Ric, he was a mystery.... I did love that group though: Ric, Mattie, Drew, Belle, Lucas. My favourite teens.

You know Ric is Alf's grandson, right?If you'd watched those Alf's Best Bits repeats last week, you'd know all this...Alf's first girlfriend got pregnant and her parents had the boy adopted without Alf knowing he existed and he was Ric's father.

Well I didn't watch them, obviously, did I :P Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. I knew Martha was his grandaughter obviously, but as for Ric, he was a mystery....

The episodes are still on Demand5 I think but if you are still confused you could do worse than reacquaint yourself with my old fic Alternates where Ric explains everything...Plug, plug.

Sorry, everyone who thinks I'm updating, I'll get back to it soon.