The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

SOOOO many coooool moments, especially ……

 “It is scarily grown up, isn’t it?”Ric agreed.

Romeo nodded.“But I guess they’re relying on us now so…”

“Time to man up.”

 Romeo took a deep breath.“Well, he used to go out with Ruby but she dumped him for someone else, then him and me were best friends but when he found out about me and Ruby cheating on Indi and Casey, one of his other friends, we fell out, and then he got together with Indi.”

Ric raised an eyebrow.“Summer Bay hasn’t changed a bit, has it?”

 “I’m eighteen.I fantasise about sleeping with girls all the time.”He saw April raise an eyebrow slightly. “With you!”he corrected hastily,“Since we’ve been going out, I have been having fantasies about sleeping with you, 24/7.”He paused.“Did that sound more or less creepy?”

 “Hey, morning sickness is a perfectly natural part of having babies,”Nicole assured her,“Even at three o’clock in the afternoon.”

 “Us three.We’re going out, Friday night.Girls’ night.Before we end up taking up knitting and complaining about varicose veins.”

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ch 2: Even in fics, Miles has to have something to eat near him. :lol: They’re both pregnant! That’s nice! :) Charlie is going to be one of the youngest grandmothers in history! :P

Miles shook his head.“Don’t be silly, we gave him Cassie’s old room.Nicole got your room.”

“That probably explains why we’re in a different room this time,”Matilda told her boyfriend.

“I had wondered why the bathroom had moved,”Ric mused.

:lol:

I’m glad everyone is happy with the pregnancies. Indi might not think so though. I can’t wait to read about her reaction to the news!

Ch 3: Ihope Romeo and Xavier will eventually be friends again as I liked their friendship. Indi may pretend she doesn’t care about Ruby and Romeo’s return but she seems to be a bit upset about it!

I’m more shocked about April quitting uni than her nonexistent sex life tbh. I don’t really know why, I guess I didn’t think they’d be sleeping together already. At least, April didn’t seem to have a problem with Ruby. That’s good.

Ch 4: I like the Romeo/Ric friendship. I'm looking forward to Dex and April's date. I also like the Ruby/Nicole/Matilda friendship and I think it’s great the young mothers to be have Nicole to support them. After all, it wasn’t that long ago that she was the hormonal pregnant woman. Could the babysitters be

Ric and Romeo

? :P

More please.

I'm really loving this fic so far; hormonal Mattie, hormonal Ruby, Romeo and Ric :wub: but what's Lucas going to think? :o So glad you've decided to do a sequel and brought back Mattie and Ric and found APEX hilariously cute.

Oh and loved this part: “Well, he used to go out with Ruby but she dumped him for someone else, then him and me were best friends but when he found out about me and Ruby cheating on Indi and Casey, one of his other friends, we fell out, and then he got together with Indi.”

Ric raised an eyebrow.“Summer Bay hasn’t changed a bit, has it?" Looking forward to more.