The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was soooooooooooo BRILLAINT, especially ......

 “Well, there’s plenty to see at the moment,”Ruby noted, feeling her stomach.She was now four months gone and her pregnancy was starting to become obvious.

“You should worry,”Matilda observed.A month further along than Ruby, her curve was even more pronounced.“I have to give the dress maker new measurements every week.”

 Indi suddenly found she couldn’t meet his gaze, couldn’t answer.She just took the money from his hand. “Is that all, sir?”

Xavier gave a sigh of disappointment.“I’ll see you around.”

 ALL !!!!!!! of the Ruby/Romeo scene !!!!!

 “Okay, that was a pash,”Casey decided,“Um..?”

Dexter shrugged casually.“Wanted to know what it felt like.Wasn’t really paying attention the first time round.”

 Dexter looked after him with a warm sense of satisfaction…for a few seconds before he began to analyse the conversation they’d just had and his expression switched to one of puzzlement.“Okay.Now I’m really confused.”

I'm sure Ric and Romeo think their girlfriends look beautiful. I hope Xavier and Indi will manage to make things work between them again.

“Maybe I should pad this dress out and we could claim it’s a new fashion?”Nicole suggested.The other two raised their eyebrows at her.“Or maybe not.”
:lol:

“I can’t believe I did that to him.”

Romeo looked at her, bemused.“You did that?”

“Well, think about it.I was his first proper girlfriend and I cheated on him.Is it any wonder that he’s given up on girls?”

“Or maybe he decided sex with you was so good no other girl could come close?”

Ruby glared at him.“Okay, now you’re just making fun.”

Romeo looked at her seriously.“Well, it’s kinda how I feel.”

:lol: And lol at her naming all the guys she's slept with. :lol:

Dexter looked after him with a warm sense of satisfaction…for a few seconds before he began to analyse the conversation they’d just had and his expression switched to one of puzzlement.“Okay.Now I’m really confused.”

It's a shame Casey had to leave already. If he had stayed a bit longer, Dex would have had more time to figure out how he feels.

More please.

Sorry. I missed two chapters...

I loved the Ruby list :P Soo funny!

& in this chapter..I loved the following parts:

“It might not come off,”Ruby replied,“You’ll see if it does.”

“Will you two be quiet?”Ric hissed,“You’ll get us thrown out!”

Ruby looked round and saw Julie glaring sternly at the four of them.“Sorry!”she called in a stage whisper, “We’ll be good!”

&

“Yeah, walk away, Aden!”she shouted after him,“It’s what you’re good at!And don’t worry, I’ll be here waiting for you if you ever feel like dropping in again to shout abuse.Like you could have done at any point in the last two years if you’d bothered to care!”

Aden turned on her angrily.“You have no idea.”

“Well, tell me then!Tell me why you couldn’t come back here!”

“Because I was in jail!”

His face was a picture of shock, as if he couldn’t quite believe he’d just told her.For a moment, Nicole was shocked too.Then she slowly walked over to him and put her arms round him in a hug, pressing her head against his chest.After a few seconds, his arms encircled her in response, his chin resting on top of her head.As they held each other in silence, she found herself wondering just how long it had been since someone had hugged him.

Aww..poor Aden..but wow..never expected you to bring him back...

That was ACE !!!!!!!!!, especially .......

 .“So, er, what have you been up to?”

Ruby gave a slight smile and patted her baby bump.

 .“Look, I love Charlie and I’m glad she’s my mum.But I still think about my other mum sometimes.What she’d think of me if she was still here, how much I want to tell her something, how much I wish she could see her grandchild.But I’m not gonna push away the people I’ve got now because of that.”

 “Will you two be quiet?”Ric hissed,“You’ll get us thrown out!”

Ruby looked round and saw Julie glaring sternly at the four of them.“Sorry!”she called in a stage whisper, “We’ll be good!”

 “Because I was in jail!”

His face was a picture of shock, as if he couldn’t quite believe he’d just told her.For a moment, Nicole was shocked too.Then she slowly walked over to him and put her arms round him in a hug, pressing her head against his chest.After a few seconds, his arms encircled her in response, his chin resting on top of her head.As they held each other in silence, she found herself wondering just how long it had been since someone had hugged him.