The Honeymoon's Over (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Zetti

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o That's what Ruby was planning! I really didn't expect that! It's nice to see Aden back! Nicole and Aden's reunion didn't go well at first. Hopefully, he'll stick around. I wonder what he was in jail for and how he will react when he finds out about George.

More please.

That was CUTE and COOOOOOOOOL, most especially .....

 WHY Aden was in jail !!!! ie “Judge said a lot of stuff about police being allowed to perform their duty”.

 “Remind me to have words with her.I’m not with anyone, no.His father isn’t around anymore.”

“He walked out on you?”Aden asked angrily.

“‘Isn’t around anymore’ as in dead.”

 Dexter sat down on his bed crosslegged.“So, should we chat about nothing for a bit?Just so we can hear each other’s voices?”

He heard Casey give a slight laugh.“Yeah, I’d like that.”

 Aden & George … including Nicole gave Aden a wry look as he straightened up.“Bribery, huh?”

 “Young and stupid?”

“Pretty much, yeah.Do you think we’ll be good parents?”

“I reckon we will, yeah.I reckon we’ll love this kid and we’ll want what’s best for it.I reckon it’s going to be pretty lucky.”

Ruby smiled at him.“You know, I knew there was a reason why I fell in love with you.You say the sweetest things.And when this baby’s old enough, he slash she will think the same.”She kissed him lightly.

 “See what you say then, Grandma!”

 Nicole raised an eyebrow.“Right, so when you first saw me round Dad’s, with the outfits from the fashion mags and the spray tans and the sunglasses and the little car I didn’t actually have a license for, your first thought was ‘Hey, I reckon she’d be a good mum’?”

 Nicole nodded and it was all the encouragement he needed.He returned the kiss, gently caressing her, then put his arm around her shoulders as they headed into her bedroom.