• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry Dude fell behind with this story I have caught up now

Its really good am liking it a lot

am I right in thinking Paul fancies Liam I just get that vibe from him

April might have to look out for that :lol:

look forward to more

Thanks guys glad you are liking it, I did some cosmetic surgery so it is prettier to look at and easier to reference back to if need be so from now on all chapters are numbered.

am I right in thinking Paul fancies Liam I just get that vibe from him

No

Osculate=come together, kiss. What does oscillate mean? They could have done that as well.

Oscillate=move back and forth repeatedly.Have to admit, I'd never heard of osculate either...

I guessed what Osculate meant. I thought Oscillate meant to go round and round in circles, which would be extremely weird. I wondered if they were doing some kind of dance, the paso doble perhaps, with Dex the bullfighter... :offtopic:

TWENTY

APRIL & PAUL’S STORY

“What is going on?” Bianca questioned as she dragged April into an empty classroom.

April shrugged. “I don’t understand what the problem is.”

“Making out with Paul in front of the whole school…” Bianca snapped. “You know it’s ok to be single for twenty minutes April.”

“He’s a sweet guy and I’m really looking forward to getting to know him better.”

“Well what about Xavier?” Bianca snarled. “You break up with him one day, flaunting a new guy in front of him the next day.”

“I wasn’t flaunting and if you are suggesting that I would deliberately try to hurt Xavier…”

“What am I suppose to think, April? You barely know the guy and he has a lot going on right now. He’s also a bit young for you.” Bianca muttered. “And what’s Irene going to think?”

“I’m older then him by thirteen months, not thirteen years.” April laughed.

“What if it all goes wrong?” Bianca lowered her voice. “We still have to live under the same roof, his Irene’s grandson for God’s sake.”

“It might be a problem, I admit that but what if it works out fine, what if he is the one?”

“You’re seventeen April.” Bianca choked. “SEVENTEEN!”

“It’s worth a try though.”

Bianca collapsed her forehead into her palm. “I’m… I need a coffee. Get back to class.” Bianca left the classroom in a hurry leaving April to take in her older sister’s concerns.

Bianca walked into the diner and forced a smile to Irene as she walked up to the counter.

“Just your usual, love?” Irene asked.

“Can you make it double strength, please Irene?” Bianca asked.

“…All I’m saying that it’s different when it’s family…” Colleen appeared from the kitchen to continue a conversation she was having with Irene. “…There isn’t that same respect, he probably feels you’re only helping him out because you have to not because you want to.” Colleen noticed Bianca’s presence. “How do you feel about the situation, Bianca?”

“What situation is that, Colleen?” Bianca

“Living with young Paul? It must be a change for you having to live in the pockets of a teenage boy?”

Heath Braxton walked up to the counter and waited to be acknowledged.

“We don’t live in each other’s pockets, Colleen, and he’s a very polite young man.” Bianca defended. “But…” Bianca looked at Irene. “…We may have to keep an eye on him and April.”

Irene rolled her eyes. “Colleen can you clear table seven?” She looked at Bianca a little worried. “What’s going on, love?”

Colleen stood smiling as she tried overhearing the gossip.

“Uh, I just…” Bianca stopped mid sentence and looked at Colleen.

“COLLEEN!” Irene snapped. “Table seven!”

Colleen nodded and slowly walked to the table that was away from earshot.

“I just caught April and Paul making out in the school corridor.” Bianca confessed with a concerned voice.

Irene cackled. “Love, I thought you were going to tell me they were fighting.”

“Aren’t you worried?”

Irene shrugged. “They’re teenagers love.”

“Oi!” Heath snapped. “Is my burger ready?

“Not yet love.” Irene answered Heath with a smile. She then looked at Bianca while she finished making her flat white. “Don’t be concerned love, Paul’s pretty much chalk to her cheese. He likes footy, boxing, cars and rock music… They’ll realise they have nothing in common and it’ll be over sooner then you think.”

“Less chatting, more cooking.” Heath tried to order Irene who just ignored his comment.

“Wish I could be that optimistic.” Bianca commented.

“Trust me.” Irene gave Bianca a confident smile. “I’ll give it two days at the most.”

Archived