The Beach House

Guest Perry

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TWENTY-THREE

PAUL & CASEY’S STORY

Xavier eagerly ran into the library, almost knocking over the librarian who was carrying a whole bunch of books in her hands, Xavier ignored her scoffs and walked over to Casey who was at a study desk, he had his head down into a book, writing down notes on his notepad.

“Hey!” Xavier snatched the pen from Casey’s hand and gently knocked him over the head with it.

“What are you doing?” Casey quietly questioned before he snatched the pen back of his mate.

“What am I doing?” Xavier laughed. “What are you doing? You’ve got last period off and you’re in here?”

“I’m studying.”

“Righto…” Xavier cackled.

“Well I’ve got to stick around after school for footy... I’ve got to do something… Ruby’s got class… hey aren’t you in that class? What are you doing here?”

“Dex came into class, huge bruise in the middle of his face, nose is all like this.” Xavier forced his nose sideways to show Casey what he meant.

“Is he alright?”

“Well I may be exaggerating, like, a lot for, you know, dramatic effect or whatever but point is Paul did it.”

“Who?”

“You know… New guy…” Xavier flexed and patted his bicep to remind Casey who Paul was.

“April’s new guy…” Casey chuckled slightly. “What did he do that for?”

“Because he’s a freak!” Xavier answered more loudly then what was appropriate for a school library. He ignored being shushed from the same librarian and kept talking to his mate. “Apparently he thought Dex was hitting on him and…”

“Dex hitting on Paul?”

“Well he thought he was…” Xavier tried to push pass that question. “Well being the homophobic steroid induced freak he is, he flattened him one and April is PISSED!”

“Well you want me to sort him out?”

“Yeah but…” Xavier chuckled. “…Put your sword away for now, I’ve got something else planned.”

“What have you got planned for me coach?” Paul asked.

He was the only one on the team still in his school shirt and jeans everyone else was in their sports uniform.

“You haven’t got anything else to wear?” Mr Dawson, the school’s PE teacher asked the year ten student.

“First day sir, first I heard about it was this morning.”

“Well what position you play?”

“Use to be a winger.” Paul answered nonchalant.

“Use to be?”

“I haven’t played since under fourteens.”

Xavier, Casey and a few of the other boys chuckled.

“Really?” Mr Dawson shook his head. “This is Under Eighteens.”

“Yeah but its touch, right?”

“Don’t worry mate…” Xavier said out loud to him. “We won’t touch you too hard.”

“I heard he don’t like being touched.” Another boy said with a laugh.

“Alright guys, that’s enough.” Mr Dawson settled the boys. “I can’t keep you back too long so we’ll just have a quick game for now and work out positions on Friday.”

“Alright!” Xavier cheered.

“Xavier and Casey you two are the captains so I’ll let them sort out the teams.” Mr Dawson passed the football to Xavier before walking over to the bench to sit down. He started playing with his iphone.

“Alright, I’ll take Tubby.” Xavier pointed to a larger boy on the team.

“Righto Schwarzenegger…” Casey gestured to Paul. “You can be on my team.” He discreetly winked at him and Paul was the only one who seemed to notice, actually Xavier noticed as well.

Casey ran around Tubby and had the try-line in his sights. He spotted Xavier heading quickly towards him but had Paul for support. He passed Paul the ball and Paul stepped past Xavier and ran to score a try.

Casey ran up to Paul and congratulated him with a high-five, he then looked over to see Xavier with a pissed off look, Casey shrugged before giving Paul pat on his backside. Paul brushed the pat off and accepted high-fives from his other team mates.

“Right guys…” Mr Dawson ran towards the team. “Casey and Paul stay behind. Everyone else can head off home.”

The team ran towards the change room, Paul and Casey walked towards their teacher, both slightly confused.

“So apparently the two of you have been misbehaving…” He looked over at Paul. “Fighting…” He then looked to Casey. “…Graffiti in the library…” Casey smiled and nodded. “…I was suppose to make you sit out and write lines but I needed to see how you played so to make up for it… let’s see… How’s four laps of the oval sound?”

“Three?” Casey argued.

“Five!” Mr Dawson wasn’t as laid back as Casey thought he was.

Paul was ready to start sprinting but Mr Dawson held him back.

“Not so fast…” He told him before passing him the football. “Pass it back and forth to each other while you do it.”

Paul began his laps a little annoyed about the extra cardio, he passed the ball to Casey who tried hard to hide a victorious smirk.

Almost at the end of their final lap, Paul passed the ball back towards Casey who faked a play, by running towards the try-line and diving onto the ground to score. Paul jokingly held his hands up and gave Casey a pat on the back.

“You just scored the winning try to make the Penrith Panthers this year’s premiers, how does it feel?”

“Panthers?” Casey choked. “I play for the Eagles.”

Paul shook his head. “Silly, silly coastal boy.”

“Silly, silly westie Bogan.” Casey laughed.

“Hey I’m quite proud of my Bogan heritage.” Paul admitted.

“It’s alright dude…” Casey passed him the football. “…I speak fluent Boganese as well.”

“Yeah?”

“I’m not a Coastal Boy, I’m a River Boy.” Casey explained with a chuckle. “Whadda yu say we get cleaned up hey?”

“Alright.” Paul agreed before looking around. “Where’d Dawson go?” He asked Casey who had a look around for himself.

“Probably jerking off in the staffroom.”

The two boys walked inside the empty change room. Casey walked up to his school bag and ripped off his blue polo shirt he was wearing. Paul took notice of Casey’s body and began unbuttoning his own shirt. Casey looked over at him, Paul spotted this and quickly turned away.

“I thought you didn’t have a change of clothes?” Casey questioned.

“I don’t…” Paul responded before taking off the school shirt to reveal a graze going all the way down his side.

“Ouch!” Casey walked over to get a closer look at the wound. “Is that from Xavier?”

Paul nodded. “He lied when he said he didn’t touch hard.”

Casey inspected the graze closely. “I say.” He then looked up at Paul’s face. “I wouldn’t take much notice of him though. He’s still a bit bitter about April dumping him for you.”

“She didn’t dump him from me…” Paul affirmed. “…She dumped him and then got with me.” He then lamented. “But now she won’t even talk to me.”

“She will come around.” Casey rubbed Paul’s shoulder. “I mean look at that body, she won’t be turning that away for long.” Casey rubbed his hand up and down Paul’s abdomen. “I mean you can grate cheese off of these abs.”

Paul looked at Casey and smiled before getting closer to him. He moved in and gently pressed his lips against Casey’s.

Casey’s eyes widened in shock and in no time jumped right back away from Paul. “What the…?” Casey shook his head in disbelief. “What was that?”

Paul looked at Casey. “I thought?” Paul then grabbed his stuff and raced out of the change room.

TWENTY-FOUR

PAUL & HEATH’S STORY

Paul ran away from the change room in a hurry, he ran out of the gate and passed a white Ute that was parked just outside the school.

“Oi! Junior!”

Paul looked to see Heath Braxton’s head stick out of the Ute’s window. Paul smiled and walked up to the other side of the vehicle to talk to the hunk.

“What are you doing hanging outside the school, it’s kinda creepy.” Paul teased. “Nice wheels.” He added sarcastically.

“So Junior…” Heath smiled. “Did you get into any fights?”

“Only one.” Paul answered a little nonchalant. “So Heath…”

“How did you know my name?” Heath questioned as his smile quickly faded.

“I heard a thing or two about you.”

“What did you hear?”

“That you can get things?” Paul saw Heath’s eyes widen.

“Depends what you want.”

“Accoral!”

Heath nodded but then gave Paul a once over. “Don’t believe what they say about. It won’t bulk you up.”

“I don’t want to bulk up.” Paul looked down at his body and laughed. “I don’t need any help with that.”

Neither Paul nor Heath noticed Casey arrive at the Ute, he hoped into the truck and slammed the door shut before glaring at Paul.

“Leave it with me dude.” Heath smiled. “Did you need a lift back?”

Paul looked at Casey whose glare frightened him a little. “Nah it’s alright, I will cardio it home.”

Paul began to walk away. Heath started the Ute up and began driving his brother home.

“What did he want?” Casey asked his older brother in a solemn tone.

“A training buddy!”

TWENTY-FIVE

PAUL & BIANCA’S STORY

Paul walked into the house through the backdoor he began unzipping his jeans, threw his bag onto the floor and let his pants fall down to his ankles as he walked to the bathroom.

He kicked off his jeans and opened the bathroom door to find Bianca standing at the mirror, applying make-up to her face.

“Sorry…” Paul began to walk away.

“Ah Paul.” Bianca called him back.

Paul walked back inside the bathroom and stood just behind Bianca who could see him while she touched herself up.

“What happened today?” Bianca asked.

“I told you what happened.”

“I spent almost an hour in Gina’s office this afternoon trying to convince her not to expel you for hitting Dexter.”

“Thanks.” Paul responded again in his nonchalant tone.

“Don’t thank me. Talk to me.”

“Don’t worry…” Paul sighed. “I’m sure you’re going to hear all about it.”

“I’d rather hear all about it from you.”

Paul sat himself down at the bathtub and rested his chin on his palms, elbows on his knees. He sighed again and began tearing.

“When I was seven, I…”

Bianca placed her eyeliner down onto the shelf and turned to face the teenage boy.

“Mum had a friend, Uncle Ken who use to come around all the time, he spent a lot of time with me and Mark, me especially….” He rolled his eyes took a deep breath and continued his story. “He said that it was our secret.” He then broke down, Bianca caught him and wrapped her arms around him. “That’s why I hit Dexter.”

“It’s alright…” Bianca rubbed her hand down his naked back. “…Have you told anyone else about this…”

Paul nodded. “He got nine years, can you believe that? Nine years!”

“Uh! Woah!”

Both Bianca and Paul separated from their embrace to see Liam standing awkwardly at the bathroom door.

TWENTY-SIX

BIANCA & LIAM’S STORY

“It’s not what you think.” Bianca chased after Liam. “I was comforting him.”

Bianca had managed to chase him all the way to the beach. Liam stopped in the sand and looked out to sea.

“I can see how comforting you were to him.” Liam responded.

“Liam, that’s not fair. You know me.” Bianca defended. “You know I wouldn’t anything like that.”

“Well you were quick to accuse me of having a threesome with Roo and Stacey.”

“That was different Liam, Paul is sixteen years old. He is Irene’s Grandson, April is seeing him.”

Liam stepped towards Bianca and held her hand. He began to chuckle. “Relax Bianca, I didn’t think anything was going on.”

“Why did you run off like that?”

“Because, he was upset, thought you needed to talk. Why are you always assuming the worst of me all the time?”

Bianca stood thinking.

“I will never, ever, think those things about you. I do know you Bianca. I am so ****ing in love with you.”

“I ****ing love you too.” Bianca kissed him shortly before separating. “Why won’t you touch me?”

“I’m depressed.” Liam sighed. “Ever since I got axed from the record label. I got prescribed super strong anti-depressants and they’ve kind of knocked me around a bit. Taken the libido away as well.”

Bianca hit him on the shoulder. “Why didn’t you tell me this you idiot?” She cuddled into him and rested her head on his shoulder. “I can help you through this.”

“I know you can.” Liam kissed her gently on her forehead but then looked away.

Archived