The Beach House

Guest Perry

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did wonder if something like that had happened to Paul when he went off at Dexter like that but then him kissing Casey made me change my mind...Good that Liam realised Bianca wouldn't do anything with Paul.

Even with Google Search, I couldn't find out what accoral is.Apart from it being a chemical company.

TWENTY-SEVEN

PAUL & RUBY’S STORY

Paul sat on his bed strumming his guitar and was singing quietly to himself.

“You’re stepfather lies about punching your face, you’re mother denies you like you’re a disgrace.” He smiled then put his guitar down to write the notes on the music sheets, Liam gave him earlier.

There was a knock at the door so he hid the papers under his pillow.

“Come in!”

Paul looked to see Casey Braxton walk inside his bedroom.

“What are you doing here?” Paul asked.

Casey smiled before ripping his T-shirt off his body and jumping into bed with Paul. Casey moved in and went to kiss him on the lips just as Paul realised he was daydreaming. Paul shook his thoughts away and repeated his question.

“What are you doing here?”

Casey stepped inside and Ruby followed in after him. “I hope you don’t mind…” Casey said. “…I told Ruby what happened.”

“Nothing happened.” Paul lied. “Who the **** are you anyway?” Paul asked the pretty girl.

“Ruby’s my girlfriend.” Casey answered.

“Right, well like I said, nothing happened.” Paul grabbed at his guitar.

“We’re not going to tell anyone.” Ruby assured, she stepped in closer to Paul. “We just want to help.”

“Nothing ****ing happened!” Paul snapped.

Ruby ignored him and sat down on the bed next to him. “About two years ago my mother thought that she’d swear off guys or whatever and began a relationship with another woman…”

“Ah man…” Paul laughed. “…Yah mum’s gay, that sucks dude.”

“Shut up man!” Casey defended.

“She’s not gay…” Ruby continued. “She was going through a tough time and was confused about her feelings.”

“So you think I’m confused?”

Ruby shrugged. “April’s a really good friend of mine and I don’t want you to hurt her.”

“I don’t want to hurt anybody. I’m not trying to lead her on.”

“Look my mum ended up hurting that woman real bad because she tried to be something she wasn’t. I don’t want you to do the same to April or any other girl you decide to not be gay with because let’s face it if you are gay you’re just using them.”

“So your mum isn’t with that woman anymore? She dating guys now?” Paul asked trying to clear any confusion.

“She had a boyfriend for about a year after that.”

“And she hasn’t dated a girl since?” Paul questioned, hoping to clear up his own confusion.

“No but you just can’t suddenly decide to not be gay anymore.” Ruby tried to clarify.

“You just said your mum did.” Paul smiled. “I promise you I won’t be hurting April, I was just confused. You cleared a lot up for me.”

“No… I…”

“I’ve got some homework to do so, I’ll see you at school tomorrow?”

“Come on Rube…” Casey left Paul’s bedroom.

“You must really hate yourself.” Ruby commented before getting off Paul’s bed.

“There’s a lot about me to hate.”

“I’m sure there is a lot to like about you too.” Ruby left his bedroom.

Paul began playing his guitar again and started singing words out his mouth as soon as they came in his head. “Liking the ones that you’re not even suppose to. Hating yourself like you don’t even know you.”

TWENTY-EIGHT

PAUL & HEATH’S STORY

Paul walked into the Surf Club to see Casey, Ruby, Xavier, Dexter and even April playing pool together. He looked at April and smiled but April pretended she didn’t see him, he walked passed the group and walked into the gym.

Heath was on the bench-press in the middle of a set, Paul walked over to spot him. He helped him with his last lift and placed the bar in its place. Heath sat up.

“I got something for you.” Heath managed to say in between puffs.

“Oi!” John spotted Paul and walked over to him. “What did I say to you the other day?”

“Relax sunshine…” Heath stood up off the bench. “We’re going anyway.” Heath headed towards the change room. “You coming Junior?”

Paul followed him into the gym’s locker room. Heath looked through the stalls to make sure they were empty before opening up his locker and throwing a packet of pills to Paul.

Paul caught them and looked at the tiny tablets. “That was quick. Thanks.” He placed them into his pocket and began heading out.

“Not so fast.” Heath called him back before pulling his running shorts off to stand completely naked in front of Paul. “That’s eighty bucks!”

“Eighty bucks?” Paul tried unsuccessfully to not look down.

Heath grabbed his towel and headed towards the shower cubicle. “Eighty-five but eighty will do.”

“But they sell them online for sixty?”

Heath started the shower. “Actually it’s sixty-nine...” He felt the water before standing underneath it. “…But I got to make a living somehow.”

“I don’t have eighty bucks.”

“Well how much you got?”

“I don’t… I’m a student.” Paul tried to focus on a point on the wall to stop himself from looking at Heath.

“Well why did you ask me to get it for you?” Heath laughed.

“I thought it would take like a week at least.”

“What?” Heath pulled his head out from under water. “I can’t hear you when you’re looking over there.”

Paul turned to look at Heath’s… at Heath. “I thought it would take you a week to get it.”

“Well whenever you can.” Heath stopped the shower and began drying himself off with his towel. “I shouldn’t have expected you to be able to pay straight away.”

Paul shrugged. “My bad.”

“Well what are you up to tonight?”

Paul shrugged again.

“What if I could tell you I had a way you could pay me back tonight plus have a little pocket money for yourself as well?”

“Depends what you want me to do. I’ve got court on Friday for an assault charge, don’t want to add drug dealing or prostitution to the list.”

Heath chuckled. “I just want you to do what you do best…”

Paul tried to think about what he meant.

“I want you to Box!”

Archived