The Beach House

Guest Perry

“Well what about Xavier?” Bianca snarled. “You break up with him one day, flaunting a new guy in front of him the next day.”

yes, April! Flaunting a new guy in front of Xavier, where have we seen that before? :angry:

April's turning into Ruby in this story :lol:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to update this over the next couple of days I had an update ready but it has major similarities to the current show at auspace including a new character with the same "name" as a new character in the show, because of what I've already plotted the changes (if any) are going to be small and I hope you don't think I'm being unoriginal.

If the writers are spying on us I can't see the ideas from my fics coming into the show that would be really cool though :offtopic:

Oh god Pembie that would be so funny if they did! It would be like Carry On Summer Bay the Horror Movie :lol: :lol: But maybe they'll allow Heath one scene without his clothes :wub: Or at least someone to say: Heath, where are your clothes? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease script writers!

Archived