Dex/April

Yey for Dex and April! :D Not sure I'm liking the way they went about it though. Getting April back with Xavier seemed pretty pointless imo.....but yeah, can't wait for Dex and April! :D

I don't mind that they kissed behind Xavier's back, but once they decided that they wanted to be together they should've come right out and told Xavier straight away. From the promo it looks like they don't, for whatever reason, and that in my book makes it cheating... unless they decide to not see eachother until she tells Xavier... but still, kind of cheating. All that said, I don't really care :lol: They're adorable!! :wub:

Yeah, I actually meant the writers there having Dex and April admit feelings for eachother when she was with Xavier. I probably should have made that more clear lol. But as for kissing him when she was still with Xaiver, I didn't mind that so much as long they don't do it again until she breaks up with Xavier, although judging by the promo it's not looking likely. Haha, yeah, Dex and April :wub: I think they are much better suited that April and Xavier, they have never really worked for me.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yey for Dex and April! :D Not sure I'm liking the way they went about it though. Getting April back with Xavier seemed pretty pointless imo.....but yeah, can't wait for Dex and April! :D

I don't mind that they kissed behind Xavier's back, but once they decided that they wanted to be together they should've come right out and told Xavier straight away. From the promo it looks like they don't, for whatever reason, and that in my book makes it cheating... unless they decide to not see eachother until she tells Xavier... but still, kind of cheating. All that said, I don't really care :lol: They're adorable!! :wub:

Yeah, I actually meant the writers there having Dex and April admit feelings for eachother when she was with Xavier. I probably should have made that more clear lol. But as for kissing him when she was still with Xaiver, I didn't mind that so much as long they don't do it again until she breaks up with Xavier, although judging by the promo it's not looking likely. Haha, yeah, Dex and April :wub: I think they are much better suited that April and Xavier, they have never really worked for me.

Yeah, I blame the writers for putting April back with Xavier in the first place. I don't see why they can't just have a couple get together without having someone else involved. I don't like Xavier much but isn't this like the third time this has happened to him. I know he wears those terrible swimming trunks, but even taht doesn't deserve all this cheating... although they are terrible terrible shorts.

Yey for Dex and April! :D Not sure I'm liking the way they went about it though. Getting April back with Xavier seemed pretty pointless imo.....but yeah, can't wait for Dex and April!

Yeah, I blame the writers for putting April back with Xavier in the first place. I don't see why they can't just have a couple get together without having someone else involved. I don't like Xavier much but isn't this like the third time this has happened to him. I know he wears those terrible swimming trunks, but even taht doesn't deserve all this cheating... although they are terrible terrible shorts.

Yes, it's annoying. I wish they could have gotten them together without involving Xavier, but oh well Dex and April are together (which is what I have wanted for ages) so I guess I shouldn't complain too much! Yeah cos Ruby did it to him twice, and now April. As much as I don't like the guy, I do feel a wee bit sorry for him. And yes, I think we need to burn those shorts! :lol:

My new least favourite relationship.I think they even beat Romeo and Indi.Definitely beat Leah and Miles.These two break up my favourite relationship because the writers suddenly go "I know, let's torture all the Xapril fans by getting them back together and then having her go behind his back because two geeks together is really fun, even though April wasn't a geek until we made her one this year and even though it means all the fans who said she'd end up as the new Ruby and become a hate figure were right."

Sorry for ranting but I just loathe what they've done with these three.

^ I agree to an extent. I don't dispise them together like you do, but I agree the whole April still being with Xavier is ruining things. The writers could have easily made the decision to have April be single (like she was for all that time after the chemical incident) when Dex realises he likes her and then kisses her. I would have been *so* on board with that, because it would have meant that we had two teenagers who finally got together without it involving any sort of cheating or going behind someone else's back. It would have been just as good a moment, if not better, because then Xavier wouldn't get hurt as a result.

To be honest, although the cheating thing's given me something to focus on, I probably wouldn't have been happy with them getting together whatever happened.Maybe if there'd been a bit of a gap between Xavier and April breaking up and the start of Dexter and April and I'd accepted they were over I wouldn't have minded but having that "I want to show you something"/"So long as it's not attached to your body" exchange and the significant look in the very same episode that April dumps Xavier for no good reason really turned me against the idea.The quantum leaps in characterisation haven't really helped matters.(One minute April's happily making out with Xavier while Dexter looks on jealously, with the implication they're at it like rabbits off screen, and she's setting him up on a date with another girl.The following week she's recoiling from the idea of alone time with Xav and throwing a hissy fit about Dex seeing someone else.)I guess it's really just a case of liking a couple and not being willing to accept one of them with someone else because you're not willing to admit it's over.Much like I didn't like Dexter with Annie because I thought she belonged with Jai.Much like I didn't like Seb and Jade together because I didn't believe she'd get over Nick that fast.Much as other people didn't like Ric and Matilda, who I loved, because they thought she belonged with Lucas or Miles and Kirsty, who I liked, because they thought she belonged with Kane or Aden and Nicole, who I loved, because they didn't want him to be with anyone but Belle.

But, much as I don't like what they've done, I guess I'm going to have to accept it and keep my thoughts to myself when people start gushing over them.Mostly.And they're not really my least favourite couple, that goes to Charlie and Brax.It's just a shame it's got to the point where the only couple left on the show I actually like are John and Gina.

I like Dexter and April together and I liked them as friends. However I have always liked Xavier and April together, and I feel really sorry for Xavier. I wish they hadn't got back together because now he will get hurt again. :( I like the dynamic between Dex and April and I think they will be a good pairing, but I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.

Probably too off topic but as you mention Aden and Nicole, Red, its funny how Aden and Angelo both went out with Belle, then they both went out with Nicole (all separately of course :lol:). Its like they were all working out who should be with who. I also thought it was funny how Angus looked a bit like Angelo and Nicole went out with both of them.

Just random thoughts :lol: Can you tell I got woken up at 5.30am?