Dex/April

Probably too off topic but as you mention Aden and Nicole, Red, its funny how Aden and Angelo both went out with Belle, then they both went out with Nicole (all separately of course :lol:). Its like they were all working out who should be with who.

And Liam.So if Belle and Nicole have the same taste in men, how come Geoff and Belle never happened?Does make Nicole ending up with Lucas in one of my fics suddenly seem appropriate though...

And, um, yes, we are a bit off topic.Sorry, everyone.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, if it wasn't for the cheating. I would love these two together because I have to admit they are cute but the fact that April is cheating on Xavier means that I cant support or love either of them. My heart goes to Xavier who has done absolutely nothing wrong, I hope he gives April what for and she at least has the decency to be ashamed.

But, much as I don't like what they've done, I guess I'm going to have to accept it and keep my thoughts to myself when people start gushing over them.Mostly.And they're not really my least favourite couple, that goes to Charlie and Brax.It's just a shame it's got to the point where the only couple left on the show I actually like are John and Gina.

Wow that was exactly what I was thinking

^ I just feel like it's been done to death. Dex was a completely unique character and as such there were probably at least 10 other ways to get April and Dex together without it involving April cheating on Xavier with Dex.

I'm still a Dex fan, I adore his character, I'm just not a fan of his actions right now.

^ I just feel like it's been done to death. Dex was a completely unique character and as such there were probably at least 10 other ways to get April and Dex together without it involving April cheating on Xavier with Dex.

I'm still a Dex fan, I adore his character, I'm just not a fan of his actions right now.

Agreed. I still like Dex as well I just feel sorry for Xavier it always happens to him.

Hate it when Home And Away does this, I don't like cheating story lines at all!

Edited by Dingo x

• 2 weeks later...

I might be the only person but Xavier is the one who is the most affected. He has his heart ripped out by his ex girlfriend and one of his mates.

Naturally he would punch Dex, it might not be a good thing but he did the one thing that teens do when they have been cheated on, they act on emotion such as anger before engaging their brains.

Dex is wrong to have to with April & I hope that in time, he realises that because he doesnt seem to have understand that his actions have consequences. I hate the writers for making Dex fall into this category because it makes me not like Dex as much as I used to. I hope Xavier does pick himself up though and move on because he deserves better than someone who will jump into a relationship with another guy while she is still in a relationship with Xavier. Its out of order. Am I the only person who thinks that?

I have to admit i capital L like these 2, well as for the cheating thats the drama of it all, i watch the show for drama and am loving every bit of it. Xavier being cheated is not the first time i guess eventually he will get his match . Dex and April though completed different from Aden and Belle they are giving me the Adelle kinda feeling i used to get like i cant wait to watch home and away and see what happens.

DEX AND APRIL ALL THE WAY

I liked Dexter and April as friends and they could have been cute that way but the attempt to suddenly make them have feelings for each other seems very forced to me and in my opinion they don't have as good a chemistry or spark off each other as well as April does with Xavier.The cheating is just another reason to dislike them because the relationship is portraying them both in a very negative light.