Dex/April

I was having a search through & realized these two don't have a thread together. So thought I'd start one up & see what peoples thoughts on these two are so far?!?

I personally like them alot, as friends I think they have such great scenes together but I think that they would make a lovely couple too.

What is everyones thoughts on these two as friends & as a possible couple maybe?!?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually prefer as just friends because it is refreshing to see. Everytime you get a friendship between male and female they seem to end up together, which gets boring. A good storyline would be for April to start feeling the same way as Dex but when they kiss the spark just disappears (think of Wesley/Cordy in Buffy Season 3) so they stay friends.

After watching the episode with Dex's blog about friends becoming lovers I am completely in love with the idea of Dex & April!

I felt so bad for Dex when she left his house to go hang out with Xavier :( Forget Xavier, Dex is the one for you April! I hope she realises that shes got feelings for Dex. I think they would make a really cute couple. I am not usually a fan of H&A turning good friendships into relationships and destroying the friendship in the process but this time its different, I think they would be better as a couple.

I love them as friends and I don't really want them as a couple.Maybe if the circumstances were different I'd be open to the idea but I think she's better suited to Xavier and frankly, the way it's been set up I think it would be impossible for them to get together without them looking bad in the process.It's a shame they went down the route of Dexter falling for her because up until then they'd had a simple, uncomplicated, supportive friendship, so I'm hoping he gets over it so they can go back to that.

I love them as friends and I don't really want them as a couple.Maybe if the circumstances were different I'd be open to the idea but I think she's better suited to Xavier and frankly, the way it's been set up I think it would be impossible for them to get together without them looking bad in the process.It's a shame they went down the route of Dexter falling for her because up until then they'd had a simple, uncomplicated, supportive friendship, so I'm hoping he gets over it so they can go back to that.

I think it was always the writers' idea to put Dexter and April together. I feel like it was sort of brewing for a while and then sort of died down when April's OCD issue flared up. But, look back at the earlier episodes when April and Dex were both outcasts, I felt like there were too many longing looks at each other. I am actually quite surprised they waited this long and decided to put her back with Xavier if only briefly. But, when they start to realize their feelings for each other, I hope it is as sweet as their friendship. Lets be honest, Xavier really only mesh well with Miranda but I dont think she is coming back any time soon sadly.

I think it was always the writers' idea to put Dexter and April together. I feel like it was sort of brewing for a while and then sort of died down when April's OCD issue flared up. But, look back at the earlier episodes when April and Dex were both outcasts, I felt like there were too many longing looks at each other. I am actually quite surprised they waited this long and decided to put her back with Xavier if only briefly. But, when they start to realize their feelings for each other, I hope it is as sweet as their friendship. Lets be honest, Xavier really only mesh well with Miranda but I dont think she is coming back any time soon sadly.

It depends what you mean by "always".If you look at last year, they only really interacted in one episode and that seemed to portray April as being as bemused by Dexter as everyone else.They seemed to get thrown together this year in a fairly contrived manner because April had been acting out of character.Now that April seems more like her old self, she's less of an outcast and less of an oddball and the idea of her and Dexter getting together seems even more left field.I actually think she and Xavier work really well together and have a great chemistry and I'm not sure why they'd put them back together if they're just going to break them up again.

I think Dex and April would make a really sweet couple, she seems to really understand him and see past his geeky and odd ball persona that he puts out. Also he has been really supportive towards her and connects on a different level with April to what Xavier does. I'm definitely routing for these two to get together :)

whatever it sounded like I meant earlier, I do prefer Xavier and April to Dex and April. It wuold be nice if there could be a boy/girl friendship with nothing else involved. Xave and April are different and complement each other: the intellectual geeky girl and the sporty jock boy.