Dex/April

After watching the episode with Dex's blog about friends becoming lovers I am completely in love with the idea of Dex & April!

I felt so bad for Dex when she left his house to go hang out with Xavier :( Forget Xavier, Dex is the one for you April! I hope she realises that shes got feelings for Dex. I think they would make a really cute couple. I am not usually a fan of H&A turning good friendships into relationships and destroying the friendship in the process but this time its different, I think they would be better as a couple.

I totally agree. I love their friendship. They have potential to keep their friendship in the process. I want Dex to be happy and April being his first 'proper' girlfriend will be sweet :)

Edited by rockstarrr08

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nonsense.April and Dex aren't meant to be, they're two friends who have decided to ruin it by copping off behind her boyfriend's back.April's supposed to be in love with Xavier yet suddenly she's making eyes at his supposed best mate.If Dexter was really a friend to Xavier, he'd do the decent thing and stay clear, not try to crack onto his girlfriend.Obviously neither of them care about hurting him.

Nonsense.April and Dex aren't meant to be, they're two friends who have decided to ruin it by copping off behind her boyfriend's back.April's supposed to be in love with Xavier yet suddenly she's making eyes at his supposed best mate.If Dexter was really a friend to Xavier, he'd do the decent thing and stay clear, not try to crack onto his girlfriend.Obviously neither of them care about hurting him.

I echo that, Dex is clearly worming his way in & I am big Xapril fan and I love Dex but the writers are making me feel annoyed towards Dex. I cant see a happy ending for any of them personally.

Although you don't want to hurt anyone sometimes you can't control your feelings, Dexter is trying but he is super jealous, hormonal and April is showing him affection. Look at Ruby, probably a bad example but she went after Romeo no matter what. Dexter isnt competing with Xavier, he just happens to have feelings for him

Anyway, I really loved the end of tonight's episode. I have a feeling April knew Dex was going to confess his feelings to her, and she put him straight by saying that it can ruin their friendship.

I would like them to take this slowly....I really don't want another "rushed" relationship that will ruin the friendship as well.

I only started to notice/like April when she broke up with Xavier earlier this year. So you can imagine my disgust when they put them back together. I just don't get them as a couple at all. They've made Xavier seem even dumber lately and he acts like a 12 year old around his mum too. April is far smarter than him and way more indipendent, they just don't gell for me.

Dex and April on the other hand I find adorable. They're such a sweet pairing and I don't think I could imagine a better match for Dex.

As for people ragging on Dex for going after his "best friend's" girl, WHAT? Xavier and Dex have been friends for about 5 minutes, it's not like they've been BFF's since they were in nappies.

I know Dex and April were thrown together randomly this year, but look at Belle and Aden, they only started interacting because all the other teens left and there was nobody for Belle to interact with. That worked out pretty well.

As for the Dex/April friendship, I agree I'd hate to see it ruined (a la Nicole/Aden) but they could get it right and just have them stay together.