The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

I'm not surprised at all that Nu Vibe got voted out last night!

When they performed their song on Sat night, I was like '****' because they were all out of harmony for the first few seconds and it sounded dreadful! Now, luckily, their harmonies improved as the song went on but overall they were the weakest in the competition!

I must take off my hat to Tulisa though because Rythmix are absolutely amazing! What a brilliant call put those girls together!

Their rapping is so tight and I love how they changed that song and made it all funky on Sat night!

The Risk too are really good!...and hot...and sexy! :P

Overall, the groups are a really strong category which is stranger for X Factor as the groups in particular have always struggled!

She may have a good voice but jeez...I can't stand Kitty!

She looked like something out of Alice and Wonderland on Sat night! Maybe she would do good in musicals but she is certainly not meant to be a recording artist!

Frankie needs to up his game a bit! He is getting too comfortable!

I love him but he needs to get better if he wants to stand a chance!

Mischa B - wow, I would buy her a CD tomorrow!

She is just so amazing!

Janet Devlin...good performance but I'm just not feeling it from her!

Johnny...jeez, it would have been less painful if Louis crucified him!!! :P

I love the guy but no, just no!

Sami...I can't believe Louis chose Goldie over her!

Thank God she pulled out because Sami is just amazing!

Looking forward to next week as usual!

The weekend just isn't the same without X Factor! :D

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitty is just unbearable. She's got one hell of a voice though but she's just absolutely bonkers.

Love: Craig, Sophie, The Risk and Rythmix.

Hate: Mischa - cracking voice but a horrible attitude, Kitty, Frankie

Don't care - Janet, Sami, Johnny, Marcus

What the hell is becoming of X Factor?!?!? :angry:

I was absolutely shocked and completely turned off last night's episode of X Factor due to the constant, and highly immature bickering going on by the judges. Absolutely shocking, especially by Kelly Rowland, who is just really annoying me lately. The way she talks sometime is just wrecking my head.

And also, the way they have been speaking to Louis is absolutely appalling! Where is the respect like?!?!?! He is the longest standing member of the X Factor panel and his fellow judges, especially Kelly Rowland and Gary Barlow are just treating him with the utmost disrespect! :angry: Gary Barlow last night, I just couldn't believe the nerve of him - "I am the one sitting in the Head Judges Seat." Yes, bravo, Simon Cowell chose you to sit there but he also kept Louis on as a judge which shows he knows that Louis knows what he's talking about. I was just so furious.

I also didn't agree with Tulisa bringing to attention Mischa B's personally problems that were going on backstage - and Louis. Yes it might overall affect their judgement of her but what happens backstage, stays backstage, and also, how humiliating for that poor girl for it to be addressed in front of millions of viewers! She might not even have known that she was being that way! Absolutely disgraceful!

Simon Cowell needs to get back over here and have a word with those judges! Personally, I wouldn't mind if he booted Kelly right out because she is just such a bitch, and I don't doubt for a moment the rumours of her rifting with Tulisa.

I saw an article last night saying that X Factor has lost over 2million viewers in the past few weeks, mainly due to the bickering that has been going on between the judges. And I am not surprised at all. What used to be my favourite show to watch on a Saturday night, is now just turning me off. And also, apparently Strictly Come Dancing has had more viewers than X Factor recently which just shows you what the viewers feel about X Factor these days.

Simon Cowell needs to fix this quickly or risk X Factor losing it good name and instead becoming a war of the sexes! <_<

All the judges annoyed me yesterday. I thought Gary was really harsh with Sami. I really don't think she was that bad. And there are other acts she was no worse than such as Janet and Rythmx and Gary praised them so I'm wondering whether part of his criticism was because he can't see her selling records. I've been quite a fan of Kelly Rowland but didn't really like the way she was yesterday interrupting some of the other judges in particular Lois and thought she came across as a bit aggressive. Tulisa was the worst for me. I really can't stand her. She was interrupting again. She was too stubborn to agree with the other three judges when they said Rhythmx didn't do a rock song and she wouldn't back down. And then later on when Craig sung a song and she said it wasn't rock and both Kelly and Gary said it was. And there was the stuff with Misha which I think should have been done back stage (which I didn't like Louis getting involved with incidentally). It just seemed like sportsmanship because she knows how good Misha is. At times she comes across as unprofessional and I think she's out of her depth. I certainly agree that Simon should come back. It would be great if he could replace Tulisa.

Kitty was the best for me again. I'm really starting to like her. I don't want Misha to go now because of what Tulisa did. I hope Rhythmx stay. Although Frankie's performance was a little better than last week, I expect him to be in the bottom two again. I don't think he's doing himself any favours going out almost every night. It makes it seem like he isn't taking the competition seriously and he's not really endearing the audience. Besides that I don't think he has a very good voice so as I mentioned before I think every week will be a struggle for him. I was hoping Johnny would be in the bottom two but after last night and the way the audience reacted, I don't think so.

I was hoping Johnny would be in the bottom two but after last night and the way the audience reacted, I don't think so.

Johnny was sensational last night! Credit to Louis, that song last night really suited him and he completely made it his own!

I didn't really like Johnny at first, I thought he was a bit of a joke, but now I just love him!

We could be seeing him on our screens for awhile! :D

Johnny was sensational last night! Credit to Louis, that song last night really suited him and he completely made it his own!

I didn't really like Johnny at first, I thought he was a bit of a joke, but now I just love him!

We could be seeing him on our screens for awhile! :D

I hope not! Nothing against the guy personally but he doesn't have a hope in hell of selling records. There's no denying he can sing but my fear is every week he stays someone with potential goes home.

After the first week of voting I was actually really surprised that Kitty was in the bottom two. Not as surprised with Sami after what Gary said yesterday. What was even more of a surprise for me was that Frankie wasn't in the bottom two. I thought they showed him in a particularly bad light yesterday focusing to much on partying, drinking and clubbing and he came across as though he had a really bad attitude towards his music. Although I thought his performance was better than last week it still paled in comparison to some of the other contestants. Who on earth was voting for him?

Anyway the sing off between Kitty and Sami was great and both of them were excellent. I suspected that the judges would pick Kitty because although you couldn't really separate the singing, Kitty is entertaining and controversial and I feel makes good TV. I don't think crying will do her any favours with the audience and I suspect that's one of the reasons why people aren't warming to her as it makes her come across as theatrical. I really hope this week is a one off though. I have to say Sami was very gracious in defeat.

Other than Kitty, I was really glad Rythmx went through and Misha B. Interesting how immediately after Dermot announced her name the camera went straight to Tulisa. She didn't look very happy but to be fair when some of the other acts were announced she had the same expression. I'd heard about the fallout with Kelly and Tulisa but I thought it was just rumours especially after they gave each other a high-five on Saturday. After Xtra-Factor tonight I think there could be an element of truth in it. When the phone caller asked Tulisa about what she did with Misha B and the presenters then asked Kelly on her take, the way Kelly kept referring to Tulisa as "she" and didn't even look at her made me think there was something going on. I don't agree with how she was with Louis and writing tips down with Louis and Tulisa for their acts as it seems very patronising but I do genuinely think she was trying to help them. Regardless I really, really cannot stand Tulisa and thought she was so unprofessional on Saturday I'll still probably side with Kelly over her any day of the week!

I think last year's judging panel was perfect and will never be beaten. The judges this year are just plain nasty to each other. The judges used argue last year but it was all banter and fun; Dannii and Louis, Louis and Simon and Cheryl and Simon. And, Kelly and Tulisa just aren't generating the interest that Dannii and Cheryl used to. The nation used wait with bated breath to see what Dannii would wear and she would be the talk of the fashion mags every week. I know it is supposed to be about the contestants but that was never the case with The X Factor!

Archived