The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

Couldn't have worked out any better! :D Everybody I wanted through went through. I wasn't happy Kitty had to face a sing off again but I was very confident as I knew the other judges were going to vote for her because she had more potential as a recording artist. I will say this, Johnny's sing off was brilliant. Shame he didn't perform like that yesterday. And I want to echo the comments Gary made irrespective of whether I wanted Johnny out or not, I think he's a very nice person and I wish him the best for the future.

:lol: LMAO at Frankie staying. Good! Louis face was a picture. Best thing he wasn't even in the bottom two or bottom three. Louis comments last night were so unnecessary and although I thought he would be in the bottom, suspected that Louis actions might have made people sympathetic towards him.

Tulisa's reaction when The Risk were announced at the bottom of the voting was priceless. She never saw that one coming. That's what you get from trying to stitch up Misha B. Same goes for Louis, not just his part with Misha but again because of the way he was with Frankie last night. That's Karma for you and both of them deserved it!

So the Risk, Kitty and Johnny were in the bottom 3 but objectively speaking I think it probably should have been Johnny, Frankie and Janet. Based on performance I think Janet has been very lucky so far not to be in the bottom yet.

Anyway I'm glad really glad Kitty and Little Mix especially are through but I fear every week will be a struggle for Kitty and there's bound to be one week where the judges favour somebody else over her.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT THE HELL! I'm still pretty angry at the risk being bottom...it completely shocked me when I saw the bottom three I was certain Kitty was gonna go. I'm glad she got through though she's actually growing on me and man that girls got one hell of a voice. Johnny :( I loved him! He was also great in the sing-off.

How Frankie and freaking Janet Devlin are still there amazes me. Everyone's going on about Mischa B being cocky but I think Janet's a bit too cocky for my liking. she's not always the sweet innocent girl. Frankie love you cannot sing!

With the risk gone...Marcus/Craig/Little Mix to win! Anyone but Janet Devlin or Mischa B please!

well that was a big shock for me tonight with the risk being voted off, they were my favourite :( they didnt deserve to go at all!

i'm very suprised that the public kept frankie in the show, i dont think he's good at all. hope he goes next week.

little mix/craig or marcus to win now :)

Certainly after the last couple of weeks, I think the favourites are Marcus and Craig. If the final has two acts (as it usually does) it might actually be those two facing off. I think Misha B has an outside chance. It's hard to tell with Little Mix as I'm unsure about their popularity.

The vulnerable acts are Kitty, Frankie and Janet although I can't be certain with Janet as she hasn't been in the bottom two/three yet and it appears as though she has some sort of fanbase but as I said in my previous post based on performances she's been lucky and I think people are starting to go off her. Regardless, I think that two of the three I've just mentioned will be gone within the next couple of weeks.

Frankie Cocozza has been kicked out of The X Factor.

The controversial singer was asked to exit the ITV singing competition after breaking a "golden rule", according to reports.

Cocozza, who has become notorious for his hard-partying lifestyle, is believed to have been asked to leave the X Factor house this morning.

"Frankie is devastated but he has broken a golden rule so producers had no option but to axe him," a source told The Sun. "He had an extra boost from being kept in at the weekend when he thought he was going to go.

"But now his dream is officially over and he only has himself to blame."

In a statement, the X Factor press team said: "Nothing can be confirmed or denied, a statement [regarding Frankie] will be out as soon as possible."

Cocozza is currently at the centre of two Ofcom investigations, amid accusations that he swore on screen and that his on-screen antics have glamorised the misuse of alcohol.

I saw that on Facebook and I was just like O-M-G!!

What is becoming of X Factor?!?!

This year, the stuff that is happening is seriously atrocious!!

If I was Simon Cowell, I would really be worried about what is happening but X Factor has just been beyond terrible this year!

It just turns me off the show! :angry:

'X Factor': Four eliminees face public vote to replace Frankie Cocozza

Four former X Factor contestants have been given the opportunity to win back a place on the show.

One of James Michael, Amelia Lily, 2 Shoes or Jonjo Kerr, who were all eliminated by the judges in the first week of the live shows, will replace axed singer Frankie Cocozza on Saturday's episode.

The public will now vote for James, Amelia, 2 Shoes and Jonjo for the first time. Whoever receives the most votes will win their place back in the competition from this weekend.

An X Factor spokesperson said in a statement: "The four acts have never been in a public vote so, with Frankie leaving the competition, this is an opportunity for the public to decide who comes back to the show."

Voting details will be confirmed tomorrow (Thursday, November 10).

The X Factor's returning contestant will be revealed this Saturday at 8.15pm on ITV1.

Credit to Digital Spy

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Whilst I'll be really glad that there is a chance for Amelia to return (as I feel Kelly made a mistake not picking her), I don't think it's really fair on the other eliminated acts who have been here more weeks than she and some of the others originally not chosen have (such as Johnny, The Risk, Sophie, Sami etc) and have sung more times. Also can you imagine the outcry if one of them won. Irrespective of whether they faced a public vote, they were eliminated. I can see where the producers are coming from though. They probably have a schedule to work with and they have to have x number of acts left after x amount of weeks. Still, it will be interesting to see who the public choose.

Archived