The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

The first trailer for the new series of The X Factor has been released online.

The 30-second video marks the first time that the ITV competition's new judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos and Kelly Rowland have been caught together on film.

The clip, which teases "the next generation" of The X Factor, sees the trio gradually unveiled as they stride through futuristic corridors to the sound of dramatic opera piece 'O Fortuna'.

Along with Louis Walsh, they then meet for their first shot together at a giant red 'X', which is shown to be the centre of the show's iconic logo.

Watch Gary Barlow, Tulisa Contostavlos, Kelly Rowland and Louis Walsh in the first X Factor trailer below:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s103/the-x-...st-trailer.html

^

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the first episode of the new series of X Factor!

The new judges are great!

& I love Gary Barlow (well, i am a take that fan, have been for a long time) he was great, Funny, professional and interested in genuine talent!

Janet from Ireland, who's 16 has a fantastic voice!

I liked the new judges! That kinda surprised me but I think they work really well together and have clear chemistry which is great.

Gary Barlow :wub:

And I'm in love with Kelly Rowland's hair and Tulisa I like how she says what she thinks!

I agree Janet has a fantastic voice and she was just so timid and shy. I'm the same age as her and I was just looking at my screen going awwww!

I love Gary Barlow as a judge, hes gonna be strict but fair, and he really is looking for talent :)

Have to say i loved Janet she was fantastic, her voice is so natural and raw, and she has a beautiful quality about her. I reckon she will make the live shows for sure, i'll be shocked if she doesnt!

I have to say and i know i'll be in the minority here but going by the 1st episode i didn't like Gary Barlow as a judge. I am surprised i liked Tulisa though, she's a girl who's going to speak her mind, no matter what anyone else thinks of it and i like that about her. Haven't really formed an opinion on Kelly Rowland yet as i don't think we saw enough of her in the 1st show. And again in the minority, i'm glad Louis is still around.

As for the preformers Janet from Tyrone was the only stand out in the 1st show and like everyone else i'll be shocked if she doesn't go far in the competition. But this is X-Factor and you never can tell what will happen :o

• 2 weeks later...

'X Factor' judges' categories have been revealed or so say Digital Spy, i wonder if they're right... Can't get the spoiler thingy to work so read on only if you want to know

Louis - Over 25's (again)

Gary - Boys

Kelly - Girls

Tulisa - Groups

Story here shows that Louis has been forced to choose novolty acts for the Overs.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/tv/2011/08/...15875-23382056/

what a waste of time.

- get ready for the insane Kitty and Goldie in the final then :/

Not fair on Louis, he must have asked by now if he can have a different category to the usual groups and over 25-s he keeps getting. Bad form that the three new judges are treated better than he is after being there SEVEN years.

Archived