The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

There was some really good audtitons tonight :D good show! aw luke lucas & how he was around tulisa, that was sweet! Bless him. He was a very good singer too.

Then the last singer Jade Richards, wow!! she was really good, great performance. gave me goosebumps!

It's a double bill next week, on saturday & sunday

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I duno if its just me but I didn't find that Jade girl that amazing!

I loved and felt so much for her as she spoke about her family and especially her granny but the song....obviously I thought she was really good but I didn't think she was amazing.

Maybe it's just because I've heard that song too much...?!

Looking forward to the double bill next week!

Me loves X Factor! :D

Favourite audition of today: Luke Lucas! :wub:

Such an amazing voice in such a small boy!

I just LOVED him!!

Looking forward to the double bill next week!

Me loves X Factor! :D

Same, I'm looking forward to the double bill next week... much be nearly the end of audtions & start of bootcamp soon!

Judges have been filming judges house's last week too. :)

I've actually really enjoyed X-Factor so far. In terms of entertainment I was a bit worried about not having Simon initially but I really like Gary Barlow. I love his no nonsense attitude. I think he's very professional. Absolutely loving Kelly Rowland. I love her personality and I think she's got a lot of spark. Unfortunately I'm not too keen on Talisa and would have preferred if they'd kept Cheryl TBH. I'm indifferent about Louis at the moment.

Some of the auditions have been great to watch, others have been cringeworthy. The funniest moment so far for me was Saturday's X-Factor when the girl band were singing, Kelly held up her hand to stop the music, asked Tulisa what she thought, Tulisa said she didn't think they could sing and one of the girls replied "That's rich coming from you". Very cheeky but had me laughing for a good minute or so.

For me one of the things that typifies shows such as these is that someone always has a story and Saturday was no exception. When the Scottish girl was talking about herself she seemed so sad. And when she was singing right at the end I think what really encapsulated that moment was the emotion she hit the notes with and the way the judges reacted to her in particular, Kelly and Louis who had tears in their eyes. That's what it's about.

• 2 weeks later...

End of the auditions for 2011!!

First things first -

Tulisa & her very emotional moment,

For those who don't know, Tulisa's mother has gone through a lot of mental health issues throughout Tulisa's life. Tulisa did a documentary following other kids who have lives like the one she had/has who pretty much have to take care of a single parent with mental health problems and she shared a lot about her own life growing up.

So that moment from Tulisa was a very genuine, real moment. Very emotional stuff. :(

& then John Wilding... he audtioned and got to judges house's last year, & Dannii Minogue sent him home!! I'm so glad he came back & auditioned again this year, as he was brilliant, fantastic audtion from John. Well deserved standing ovation from all four judges, on his first audition of this year's series!

I read this morning that Goldie got through to judges houses and then the live finals (not that I believe she is good enough to get through) and then quit and decided she didnt want to take part on the live shows. It was then reported that this was made up that she is still going to the live shows.. Wonder if this is true - it was posted on Digital Spy and they don't usually get things wrong.

I'm not really fussed about the boys either way or the groups but I'm glad 2 Shoes and Rhythmix got through. Personally I really queried a couple of Louis's decisions. Taking Goldie and Johnny through but leaving out Samantha and Terry. Goldie was obviously going to be another Wagner and although Johnny has a unique voice I just can't see anyone buying records from him. Samantha is through now but that's only because Goldie pulled out. Kitty is an interesting choice. I knew Louis would pick her. I wonder if she's going to emulate Katie Waissel.

I'm really excited about the girls. I think that's the best category. I thought Kelly had some really tough choices. Personally I would've taken all of them and replaced some of the people in the other categories. I did feel quite sorry for the ones that were rejected. The only decision I really questioned was taking Janet and leaving out Jade. I thought Jade would have been good but it does appear as though Kelly's gone for youth and I worry if Janet can handle the pressure week in, week out. Jade on the other hand I felt would have been OK.

Anyway bring on next week.

WHAT was Louis thinking?!?! He choose Johnny the guy with glasses over Sam (I know shes through now, but wouldn't have been if Goldie didnt pull out). Seriously i do not even know how he got to judges houses, let alone the live shows! I think Kitty is a good singer but I'm not the biggest fan of her.

It was hard for the girls I think. Every one of them had good voices. I am suprised Jade didn't go through but then the other ones that did are good too so must have been a tough choice.

I don't really care about the boys too much. I thought Frankie would go through, even though he doesn't have the greatest voice. I can see why Gary did though.

As for the groups, I'm not that fussed either. I do like 2 Shoes since their first audition which was suprisingly very good. I thought The Keys would go through although I understand Tulisa when she said just one of them was the like the main vocalist and the others were just like backing vocalists. Intersting that she put four of the boys into a group and straight to the live shows. I think they could be good but it is a bit of risk when she hasn't heard them sing together.

Anyway, can't wait for the live shows.

Archived