The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

I thought it should have been between Johnny and the Risk who gets to come back in.

Obviously Amelia will be the one to return she is the one who has had the most press after all. But if she wins it now it's hardly fair on the others who have been doing the show for weeks and have to give up their jobs and stuff to compete in the show. I actually think Kelly made the wrong choices way back at judges houses. My 4 girls would have been: Amelia, Jade, Mischa B and Sophie. I just think Janet can't really sing her voice is quite limited nowhere near as good as any of the four girls I mentioned (Cannot believe Jade never got through :o she was amazing!)

I feel quite sorry for Kitty she's growing on me and everyone seems to dislike her. She has one hell of a voice on her though and some of the notes she can hit are unbelievable! I'd say if she was more likeable then she'd definately win.

If Janet wins I refuse to watch the X Factor next year. I'd like Marcus/Craig or Little Mix to win. With Kitty close behind.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's really unfair putting any of these 4 back in the competition at this late stage, not only to the others who are still in the comp but to all who have been eliminated over the last few weeks.

In my eyes the only fair thing would have been to bring Johnny back because The Risk were the ones with the lowest votes from the public vote. Johnny on the other hand was put in the bottom 2 with Kitty and there is no way of knowing until the end of the series if he actually had the lower vote count so for the sake of fairness i think he should have been brought back (just my opinion though!!!!)

I'm so happy Amelia is back. I know people think it was unfair that someone was going to be voted back in after missing weeks of the shows but I believe if Kelly hadn't got rid of her in the first week, the public would have kept her in. She was amazing tonight! She's definately one of my favourites.

I'm glad she's back I just don't think it's fair on the others how she comes back half way through the competition. However her performance was amazing tonight compared to most of the others.

Craig - OUTSTANDING. I love him too much!

Marcus, Mischa, Janet, Kitty, - Meh.

Little Mix - So good but I do agree that it is predictable with what they sing.

OK still rooting for Kitty and Little Mix but really enjoyed Misha B last night. Janet was definitely better this week (She was awful last Saturday) and as I said before (in agreement with Tulisa) she does seem like a bit of a one trick pony and you would expect people to get fed up with her eventually but she hasn't been in the bottom two yet. I did think Gary was perhaps slightly harsh but I think he was just being honest. I have nothing negative to say about Craig and Marcus's performances, although I don't think Craig has X-Factor. I'm almost certain Marcus will get to the final. Craig has a really good chance too, and even if he's in the bottom two based on vocal talent you would expect them to have a good chance to be picked over any other acts. It did seem to me as though Tulisa was being tactical re Marcus. I don't think he will top his performance last week but I did slightly raise an eyebrow regarding her comments.

Amelia, wow 48% of the votes. I think most people knew she would be voted back in because they thought she was hard done by. I agree that had Kelly picked her she probably would have been kept in anyway. I'm really pleased she's back, absolutely loved her performance and am now firmly on the pro Amelia bandwagon. I do however agree that it certainly would have been fairer to bring Johnny back, especially as he wasn't even in the bottom last week. You could argue that life isn't fair though. This is a talent competition and given Amelia's age she could have a very bright future ahead of her. Did you hear the audience? They loved her. And if this is reflected in the voting and she wins as I said before this could cause an uproar with some people.

I think Kitty will be in the bottom two yet again and with Amelia back I wonder how many of the other acts will lose votes. I'm going for Janet or possibly Little Mix to join her.

Well I'm disappointed Kitty's gone but I think overall the right decision. Misha B would probably stand a better chance of making it in the industry. Kitty was a drama queen but that was actually one of the things I liked about her. I really loved the fact that she was creative and always gave 100%. Although it was slightly cringe-worthy I still liked her departure message.

Things aren't looking good for Misha. I'll be surprised if she's even here next week. No way will the judges save her again.

Unfortunately I feel Janet is going nowhere. I would be interested to know what type of fan base she's attracting.

I knew Amelia would be safe and I'm pleased about that. Question is how far can she go now?

We're now at the stage where with the exception of Misha all the other acts remaining have some sort of fan base so it will be interesting to see who joins her in the bottom two. And again I think it's significant Amelia is back because she might 'steal' votes from the other contestants.

I loved Kitty she had one of the most powerful voice's on the show and after singing somehwere over the rainbow she should have been saved!

Little Mix/ Craig or Marcus to win please :D I think Little Mix will get a deal anyhow same with Craig so I hope it's Marcus. Anyone but Janet or Mischa pleaseee!

Marcus or Little Mix to win!

Little Mix because I don't think I have ever seen a band, with each member able to sing so brilliantly, in agess!

And they work so hard...they deserve to win!

Marcus! :wub: Oooh, I just love that guy to bits!

When he struts his stuff...oh how my heart melts! Loving his voice, his dance moves and especially his cheeky grin! :D

Archived