The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

I'm glad that Craig left instead of Amelia!

I've been a fan of Gary Barlow for a long time, (big Take That fan, great singer & songwriter) - however, he messed up this weekend big style. At least Kelly had the right songs for Amelia. Chucking his toys out of the pram at the eleventh hour wasn't going to help Craig. A better song last night might have done.

I really don't like this side to Gary at all. Nobody has ever been nasty to a contestant on a save me song. Not even Simon Cowell has ever done that!

Think after that I'd want Simon to return next year!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight was a very good result for me. Although I was extremely uhappy about Amelia being in the bottom two I wanted Craig or Marcus gone and Craig did go. He had a great voice but if I'm honest he bored me. I thought Gary's remark to Amelia about shouting during the sing-off was below the belt. The comment was unnecessary and didn't serve any purpose as it was only the judges who were voting and it's not as if any of them would have been swayed by Gary.

I think I was more shocked that Misha wasn't in the bottom two but I guess the sob story (something I wasn't entirley happy about) worked.

I am expecting Misha to be in the bottom two next week though, probably along with Amelia.

With five acts remaining, I'm almost certain the winner will come from Marcus, Janet or Little Mix. No one in the history of X-Factor who has been in the bottom two has gone on to win.

I'm glad Craig left. I'm not denying he is a good singer, but I never enjoyed watching him. I'm suprised Amelia was in the bottom two. I thought it was going to be Janet and Misha. Bit annoying as the only reason I think Misha wasn't in the bottom two was because of the whole crying after her performance.

Misha for me was the best out of the lot of them last night. She really nailed both songs. I also thought Amelia was pretty good. In the first song Janet was simply dreadful. She forgot her words, it was out of tune and totally the wrong song choice for her. Her second performance was a bit better but wasn't that great. I don't think Little Mix were that good in the first song was they performed really well in the second. Marcus's first song was good but couldn't feel it within his second song. I still can't warm to the guy. I just can't.

Based solely on performance Misha B and Amelia should be safe and Janet definitely should be in the bottom two however I don't think it will turn out like that. I have a feeling Janet will be safe and unfortunately either Misha and/or Amelia will be in the bottom two again. Whether they'll be saved depends on who they are up against. If they have to face off against each other it might go to deadlock like it did last week.

Thought the bottom two would of been Janet & Mischa.

How on earth can Misha be regarded as a candidate to win, when three times now the general public have given their verdict on her and relegated her to the bottom two.

It must be a frustration for producers who are hyping her up and yet the public are not playing ball at all !!!

Seems to me the only viable winners left are Little Mix or Marcus. (I would love for either Little Mix or Marcus to win)

.. I am backing Little Mix though, hope they get to the final, would love to see them win.

& Jessie J & Olly Murs were brilliant tonight, loved their performances. :D

Well I was wrong about Janet and perhaps I overestimated her fanbase. I think the right person went. As I said before Janet was really bad in her first performance on Saturday and only slightly better in the second one. I was really impressed with the way she handled herself though. Not just tonight but throughout the entire competition. She always handled criticism well and was entirely herself. I think her facial expression, body language and what she said to Dermot was very telling. She knew she was going and TBH I'm not sure if X-Factor was the right thing for her. I think she had a unique voice but not quite sure if it was for pop.

Misha shouldn't have been in the bottom but since Tulisa did a hatchet job on her the public don't seem to like her anymore. She'll definitely be in the bottom two next week. Probably with Amelia. Assuming there's a sing-off, it will be interesting to see how Gary and Tulisa vote. They've both voted to keep her virtually every time she's been in a sing-off. Tulisa because she represents her style of music and Gary because he says he loves her. If she were to go against Amelia would they pick her over Amelia? Tactically it would make sense as she doesn't have a hope in hell of winning and it would increase the chances for either of their acts. Or would they generally base their decision on the fact that this is a singing competition and they want a credible recording artist? Personally although I know Gary likes Misha part of me always thought let's keep her in because she won't win.

I'm expecting Marcus to win the competition with Little Mix finishing as runners up.

About time Janet got the boot! <_< Never particularly liked her...I liked her first audition although, unlike a lot of people, I didn't think it was amazing! Then they changed her for the show and she developed this attitude which really put me off. And also, I never really thought Janet was diverse enough to win the competition. She had already fitted in to her niche quite early on in the show and while that is ok for stars like Adele, in a talent show, you need to be diverse and Janet never really had that capability I thought.

I agree with Lucy on how she thinks the voting will go in the next few weeks. I'd say Mischa B or Amelia could go out next week, Mischa B preferably. The final should definately be down to Little Mix and Marcus. I would LOVE if Little Mix won. I think they have got absolutely amazing voices, individually and together, and they have such potential as a girl group. It would also be great because they would be the first group to win X Factor, and I would love it for Tulisa too because after all her hard work with them, they deserve to win for themselves and for her!

However, I wouldn't mind if Marcus won either. Even if he didn't win, he will definately become a very, very successful solo artist. He has blossomed on X Factor and I could certainly see myself buying his records off iTunes! :D

Archived