The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there any point in any of the acts singing last night? It was always going to be Amelia who was going to go anyway. It was pretty much a forgone conclusion. I have to admit the duet Tulisa did with Little Mix was really good. In saying that I DO NOT want Tulisa to win so I'll be rooting for Marcus. As I said before I can't stand her and find her really annoying. Neither of those acts have been in the bottom two so it's too close to call.

I loved last nights performances from Marcus and Little Mix the right people went through!

I'm glad Amelia's gone, she shouldn't have been thrown out by Kelly in the first place but she was so she shouldn't have been given the opportunity to come back!

Garry Barlow and Marcus Collin's duet :wub: It was beautiful!

Then Tulisa surprised me I've never heard her sing before and her and Little Mix together were amazing!

I'd love Little Mix to win, but both will definately have careers after the show

I'm so happy for Little Mix that they won! They really deserved it! They had put so, so much work in and they really worked great together. Their chemistry was unreal, they are really good friends and their harmonies are always so tight!

Perrie...wow, she has got some pair of lungs! They all do but she will be known I'd say for her amazing voice! It stands out the most. It did so especially tonight when they sang Silent Night; Perrie was the voice and the girls were her backup. She was the voice!

Their rendition of Cannonball is unreal! I really hope that it does well in the Charts. I'm not saying I want them to win the Xmas single like the X Factor winners mostly do but I would really like it to do well for their sake!

Above all, I think it is amazing that they are the first group, the first girl group to win the X Factor. What a great moment for all women, young girls especially, out there!

I'm so happy for Tulisa too. She put so much effort into those girls and she was there with them every moment.

I'm just so happy that they won.

Credit however must be given to Marcus and Amelia Lily who were extremely gracious losers. There was a smile on their faces despite despite the other acts name being called! That is true professionalism and maturity! They will go very far with those qualities alone, regardless of their singing abilities.

I hope they all do very well, all three of them!

They deserve it! :D

Fair play to Little Mix. Well done. I hope they have a very successful career. Could have done without Tulisa's crocodile tears though. I have to say Jade always looks so cute and innocent whenever she's standing there waiting for the judges comments.

I wish Marcus well and hope he breaks the curse of some the other male contestants although he didn't actually win so maybe there's hope.

I hope Amelia does well too.

Despite not making it to the final, ironically I actually think Misha B will do really well.

If anyone's interested the voting percentages are on the X-Factor Website. Janet topped the first 4 weeks of public voting and came second in week 6. Misha was bottom of the voting four times. It kind of reminded me a bit of last year when they saved Katie and Cher.

Archived