The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Janet hasn't been the best the past few weeks same with Mischa...nowhere near as good as the other contestants.

I'm still fuming that the Risk have gone and that the judges saved Mischa over Kitty. Her version of somehwere over the rainbow made the hairs on back arms stand up on end!

I havent been able too watch this year as I'm currently living in Canada and it doesn't air here, so I've only caught a few youtube clips of ther performances. I have to say from what I've heard I love Little Mix and I think Marcus and Amelia are great. But, what happened with Amelia? I know that Frankie left, so she got voted back in, but was she voted out in the first week by the public? or judge vote? or how?

But, what happened with Amelia? I know that Frankie left, so she got voted back in, but was she voted out in the first week by the public? or judge vote? or how?

She was voted out in the first week by Kelly as each judge had to send one of their own acts home.

Janet was surprisingly good last night along with Mischa but I still hope it's both of them in the bottom 2

Marcus :wub: I can't decide who I want to win, him or Little Mix.

However I need to stop airing my thoughts on who I think will win, as soon as I do they get booted out (Sophie and the Risk)

Thought the overall standard last night was very good. All the acts performed really well. I thought the best were Little Mix. In terms of performance I think Janet's been very lucky not to have been in a sing-off yet but she was really good last night and with some acts I think this emphasises how important song choice actually is as it was the perfect song for her to sing. Again really liking Amelia. I still think Misha B will be in the bottom two but it's hard to predict who will join her although I think Marcus and Janet are safe. I would actually really love it if Marcus and Craig were in the bottom two but that will never happen.

Archived