The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

I'm glad Janet has finally gone. I was glad she got to the live shows when she did and for the first three/four weeks she was good, but after that it went a bit downhill. If the whole "almost threw up" thing is true thats why she didn't sing then fair enough, but it isnt the first time she forgot the words...

I think Amelia will be going next week :( She's my favourite, however, I think it will be her and Misha in the bottom two and I can't see her being saved. Kelly probably won't vote, Tulisa and Gary will go for Misha to stay and Louis for Amelia meaning she will go. Even if Kelly did vote, I think she'd vote for Misha as I have always felt she favours Misha over the other girls.

I think Marcus will win, if not Little Mix.

Was it just me or was Nu Vibe or Sami not back to sing the charity song with the rest?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is definitely the best semi final line up. Vocally all the acts are sound and I can see most of them as credible artists.

For the second week in a row I thought Misha was the best. Amelia was pretty good but I do partly agree with Gary and wonder if she does shout through some of the songs. I thought the first Little Mix song was good (not great) although I thought Leigh-Anne slipped up and was surprised none of the judges mentioned it. Their second song wasn't bad but I thought it was pretty average and considering how good they've been over the last few weeks they really should have been better at this stage in the competition as Gary mentioned. I thought Marcus's first song was good the second not so much. He's the one person who I can't see selling records and might end up like some of the previous male X-Factor winners.

I did wonder if Gary was being tactical bringing up the stuff with Misha and his criticism of Little Mix even though I thought he was right. I know he likes Misha but as I said before I wonder if he wants her in the final because he knows that she won't win thereby increasing the chances for Marcus.

No sing-off tonight so it's all down to the public vote. I'm expecting either Misha or Amelia to be gone. It's hard to say with Little Mix as I think this is possibly their worst week but they'll still probably be OK. Ideally I would like to see Marcus gone but can't see it happening.

Im glad with the semi-final results! I would like it to be Marcus third, Little Mix second and Amelia first, however I think it will be Amelia third and then I'm not too sure about the other too. I'm glad there was no judges vote as I think it would have been between Amelia and Misha and Misha probably would have been saved.

Disappointed Misha went as I thought she was the best this week (and last) but after Tulisa and Louis did a proper hatchet job on her a while back let's face it she didn't stand a chance. I don't think she'll have a problem getting a recording contract though as she seems to be type of person suited to the industry - That's why I think the producers were trying to keep her in (like they did Cher last year). I'll be rooting for Amelia as I can see her as a credible artist and I think it would be poetic justice as she'd been booted off the show and voted back in. Failing Amelia I want Marcus to win. As much as I like Little Mix I do not want them to win because I simply cannot stand Tulisa and I don't think I could stomach her reaction and smugness if they were victorious. I find her the most annoying person on TV. I hate the way she shakes her forearm every time she comes on stage, I hate the way she always interrupts one of the other judges, speaks over them and argues with them any time they dare say anything negative about her precious Little Mix and I hate the way she always has to bloody shout every time she announces them. I really hope they don't ask her back next year. The less we see of her the better!

Archived