The X Factor 2011

Guest ~Zoe~

So much has happened since last week. After the bustup with Tulisa, Kelly jets off back to the US and is taken ill, has to miss the show and is temporarily replaced by Alexandra Burke. Ashley leaves the Risk and is replaced by Ashford from Nu Vibe. Rhythmx are forced to change their name to Little Mix. Newspapers reporting that Johnny is under investigation for benefit fraud (although as far as I'm concerned that is an unsubstantiated allegation at the moment and I really don't care anyway).

I thought it was funny that nobody actually mentioned what Kelly was ill with. I was a big fan of hers during the auditions but thought she has been a bit full on since the live shows and I really hope she is genuinely ill because it would be a shame if one of her acts went. I'm going to assume that she is genuinely sick until we are told otherwise. Anyway I hope she's back next week.

I thought Alexandra was OK not quite as full on as Kelly.

Most of the acts were OK but my favourite was Rhthmx sorry Little Mix, followed by Kitty then Misha B. I hate to say this but I actually really enjoyed Frankie's performance even if the vocals weren't there. I actually don't mind Johnny too much ATM and even if I did, I think I've accepted he's going to be there for quite a while. Marcus and Craig especially are brilliant vocalists but for me personally I don't feel they have the X-factor. There's no denying that the Risk are good but I can't really take to them. I don't think Sophie's performance was that great if I'm honest. I'm not sure how much Kelly not being there had to do with it. I wasn't particularly impressed with Janet either but I can still see more people voting for her than I can for Sophie.

I felt really sorry for that girl in Little Mix who was upset because of some of the comments she'd read on the internet about her. Some people can be so cruel and judgemental.

Anyway although Frankie is the weakest vocally I think he will be safe this week. Johnny probably will be too. It think the bottom two could come from any number of people but I'm expecting it to be Sophie and Kitty again with an outside chance of Janet possibly.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree slade, I reckon it could be Sophie and Kitty in the bottom two. Its a shame really as I do really like Sophie. Although Kitty annoys the hell out of me, there's no denying she's a great singer and she doesn't get the votes just because people don't like her. Janet is starting to bore me. I do like her but she sounds the same every week. last night I think she tried to make it more interesting but it just made her perform a little bad vocally.

I never really enjoy watching the groups but The Risk and Rythmix (well little mix) are really good. I have actually grown to really like Johnny too.

The boys.. I like marcus and I did enjoy Frankies performance last night although I don't think we'll see another performance as good as the first week from him. I know Craig is one of the favourites to win but I just don't like him at all.

Lastly Mischa, she's amazing at every performance she does, however, I think she sounds like a lot of other artists already out there so I don't want her to win for that reason.

i really like little mix, i think they're the best girl band to have appeared on any series of the x factor. loved all their performances so far!

the risk, i want these guys to win. ashford fitted into the group perfectly after ashley decided to leave. another great performance from them on saturday!

i do like janet aswell, i think she will win - even though i am backing tulisa's groups.

No real surprise Sophie was in the bottom two but I was very surprised Misha B was. If that was Tulisa's intention I guess it worked. There was no doubt in my mind Sophie was going. She wasn't good last Saturday and although she was a very good singer I kind of agree with what Louis said in that she doesn't have the X-Factor. I think this means Misha B can't win now. None of the acts that have ever appeared in the bottom two have gone on to win the competition.

I'm glad there were no problems with Kitty as I was a bit worried about her after last week. And Little Mix are also still there which is great as girl groups as of late haven't done very well.

Realistically I wonder how long Frankie can last. All the acts left are good and if he's in the bottom two again you would expect him to go.

Oh and it was great seeing Cher Lloyd again - Such a little cutie!

Wow... it was a firey show last night with the arguement's between Louis & Gary, telling each other to shut up when the judges were commenting on Frankie's performance. I actually agreed totally with what Louis said about Frankie, he was so bad last night. I really hope he along with Kitty leaves tonight, I'd be very suprised if he was'nt in the bottom three. Was good to see Kelly back last night in the show, I backed Janet Devlin ever since her first audition, when she sang Ellie Gouldings version of 'this is your song' but last night she was out of her comfort zone & forgot the words, so she struggled - so i'm thinking she might be in trouble - which I hope not.

I'm not Mischa B fan, but she was very good last night, so was Marcus. Really enjoyed Craigs performance aswell. The Risk were great, really liked all there performances, especially when the sang last night, & the rap from Derry too.

Little Mix gave another good performance, I think they have broken the curse of the girlbands on the X Factor - as girlbands dont usually do well on the show, but Little Mix are.

I was shocked at the arguing between Louis, Kelly and Gary yesterday. Kelly did come across a bit aggressive the way she was speaking to him but I'm not sure if it was intentional. I think that's just the way she is sometimes. I thought when Louis said to Kelly at least he was there every week that was below the belt. And even Gary was getting annoyed with Louis. Not that I could blame him of course. He didn't give one bit of constructive criticism to Frankie. He just seemed to completely dismiss him and he was bordering on personal.

In saying that I do feel that Frankie's performance was below average last night but definitely accept the song choice was wrong. I don't think he was the worst however. That award goes to Johnny. I thought his performance was an absolute joke and I found it really frustrating when Gary Barlow was trying level with him and it just seemed like he wasn't taking it seriously. Another person who wasn't so great was Janet and it was definitely the wrong song.

Kitty was my favourite again and I'll be the first to admit that I was surprised with Kelly and Gary's comments. For me personally I always find her entertaining and I didn't think there was much wrong with the vocals.

Most of the other acts were good.

I expect Frankie and Kitty to be in the bottom again. One of them might even be eliminated without being in a vote off.

I would like to see Kitty, Frankie, Little Mix and Misha B here next week. The rest of the acts as far as I'm concerned are expendable, especially Johnny.

Janet was terrible last night just like she was last week. Started off as a favourite now I couldn't care less.

I fell asleep before the x factor even came on on last...so I watched a few off the performances this afternoon

Frankie and Janet were awful, Kitty was flat and Little Mix were surprisingly good.

I only saw them so based on that I'd put Frankie and Kitty in the bottom two...however Janet could be in trouble. I think she's a bit cocky but everyone else thinks she's a good little girl.

Where on earth is the justice?!?!?!

Both Johnny and The Risk were sent home tonight when head wreckers like Frankie and Janet are still in the show?!

They are voted in due to popularity so how are they still in the show?!

Everybody I know can't stand Frankie especially but yet he is still in the show!

Argh, it just wrecks my head! :angry:

Archived