7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

I actually thought there was a way to download the episodes and watch them at your leisure when I first responded to this news.

It's great that they have started uploading for catchup purposes but I like to re-watch episodes and keep them. I wish they would just have the license (presumably that's the issue) to just upload and keep them all online forever.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

Just to say that the EY eps look to be returning Monday 25th January as expected.

Though it seems the final ep might actually be on Monday rather than tomorrow, guess it depends on regions and if there is any inconsistency I'm sure it'll be sorted nearer the time as it was last time.

5 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Just to say that the EY eps look to be returning Monday 25th January as expected.

Though it seems the final ep might actually be on Monday rather than tomorrow, guess it depends on regions and if there is any inconsistency I'm sure it'll be sorted nearer the time as it was last time.

SC Media has the Australian Open slated in on the 25th and 26th 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

SC Media has the Australian Open slated in on the 25th and 26th 

Yeah, as with Monday's ep though it depends on which region you're looking at, the eastern regions do have the EY eps scheduled on the Monday, with the same eps then being listed in other regions on the Wednesday. Hopefully it'll all tally up eventually and they may tweak things so that everyone's able to get the same eps on the same day without skipping any.

2 minutes ago, Dan F said:

Yeah, as with Monday's ep though it depends on which region you're looking at, the eastern regions do have the EY eps scheduled on the Monday, with the same eps then being listed in other regions on the Wednesday. Hopefully it'll all tally up eventually and they may tweak things so that everyone's able to get the same eps on the same day without skipping any.

All good - I only check the Darwin one and often neglect to have a glance at the others :P

The Canberra TV guide has H&A listed for today only, but every other day this week appears to be compensated programming to account for the 12pm AEDT → 9am AWST time difference.

EDIT: Today's broadcast seemed to go off without a hitch this time. No suspicious edits, and no blackouts.

Archived