7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

Remember, it is very easy to confuse the Early Years with the current episodes, so absolute clarification is very important (the doll on the phone at reception at Channel Seven might not know for sure). It always pays to double-check.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, matty said:

I tape the early years through Foxtel planner, but  7two seems to have mysteriously disappeared from Foxtel. Is anyone else having this porblem too?

Yes, it's no longer available on Foxtel, 7Two was replaced with 7Mate. From Foxtel's facebook page - If you're a satellite subscriber, 7Two is no longer available as it has been replaced by 7Mate by the 7 network. As this is not one of our channels it is beyond our control, but we have a post in our Community with details. http://community.foxtel.com.au/t5/Announcements/7mate-replaces-7TWO-for-selected-satellite-areas/td-p/141236

6 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Would anyone like them to repeat from the pilot again on 7fix or 7mate?.

No because we have all those episodes easily accessible now, I just really want them to continue this current run until about 2004, possibly even as far as 2006 then I don't mind after that.

Mainly I'm really keen for us to at least get past 1999 though.

17 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I have Foxtel and still can get 7two.

Same but my understanding  is it was cut/replaced by 7mate has only happened so far  in NSW,WA and QLD.

I live in SA.

Archived