7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎28‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 4:01 PM, j.laur5 said:

Well I live in QLD.

Well then idk that's just what I read on the link EthelsMum   posted about 8 or 9 posts up.

5 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

What seems to be the Official Early Years Facebook page says that it's returning after the Rio Olympics.

Despite the name, like most H&A pages on there it's not actually official :wink:

CHUNK OF EPISODE 1700 GOES MISSING

Is it just me or did anyone else find it strange that the scene of Shannon telling Pippa about Curtis kissing Selina straight after the commercial break, lasted only a few seconds?

Did anyone see the scene where Travis scares away Dylan's pig with Shane's motorbike?

Did anyone else notice that, when we went to a commercial break after Shannon caught Curtis kissing Selina outside the Surf Club, there was a black screen with silence, before the ads finally started? And isn't it funny that about the same amount of Home And Away goes missing at the end of the commercial break?

Archived