7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hrm.......I seem to have been a bit misunderstood here......

I said was the full version televised (meaning was it shown on television) anywhere in Australia last Friday? I don't mean on PLUS7. I mean did anyone, say, in Sydney see it in full (including the scene as I have mentioned before, where Travis revved the motorbike scaring the pig away, and the majority of Shannon telling Pippa about Curtis and Selina) on television not just on PLUS7.

I apologise for the lack of clarity in my question before.

10 minutes ago, Old H&A Fan said:

hrm.......I seem to have been a bit misunderstood here......

I said was the full version televised (meaning was it shown on television) anywhere in Australia last Friday? I don't mean on PLUS7. I mean did anyone, say, in Sydney see it in full (including the scene as I have mentioned before, where Travis revved the motorbike scaring the pig away, and the majority of Shannon telling Pippa about Curtis and Selina) on television not just on PLUS7.

I apologise for the lack of clarity in my question before.

There's no misunderstanding, it's just that no-one so far has been in a position to answer it and we were clarifying another point that was made.

Though you seem to have already established elsewhere on the net that it was the same in Sydney as it was in Canberra anyway, and if the initial version on Plus7 was also the same then I don't imagine any other regions were different.

5 hours ago, Dan F said:

There's no misunderstanding, it's just that no-one so far has been in a position to answer it and we were clarifying another point that was made.

Though you seem to have already established elsewhere on the net that it was the same in Sydney as it was in Canberra anyway, and if the initial version on Plus7 was also the same then I don't imagine any other regions were different.

Dear Dan F,

To clarify, I have not established that Sydney got the same amount missing as Canberra did. The version I heard about that had the same problem was also broadcast in a 'regional' area not a metro area. Sydney, Melbourne, and other metro areas get 7TWO via Seven, which is a different broadcaster from Prime7. Prime7 is an affiliate station, which means if they stuff up the commercial break timing, the Seven feed continues regardless of what Prime7 does with the commercial break — the commercials are still playing (behind schedule) while the program returns for Seven metro viewers while the regional viewers are still getting commercials because they are running late.

Archived