7TWO Transmission Discussion

Old H&A Fan

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes the Foxtel guide has definitely been updated within the past couple of hours since I last looked, so it seems the panic might be over. The following week hasn't updated yet but I'm sure it will nearer the time.

Sod's law is that I literally just this minute sent an email to someone at Seven in the hope they'd able to get it over to the right department (with there being no way of emailing 7TWO direct). Oh well :P

NEWS FOR ALL!!!!! (Sorry about Caps, just got really excited)

On the Official TV Guide on Foxtel, Monday 26th January's episode summary reads:

Adam bears the brunt of Summer Bay's fury for killing the town's favourite daughter. Fisher and Alf are shocked by the arrival of a surprise visitor.

This is episode 1307! It is to air at 8:30 and subsequent episodes have been updated, so it looks like we won't skip any episodes!

I apologise! It's set to air at 10am

What state are you in? Still has 8.30am for Melbourne for Monday only

I think it's because 7TWO is part of the Seven Network, when you say "email 7TWO" what you should be saying is "email Channel Seven"

In either case they don't really provide email addresses for general use, and even then it wouldn't really get past the 'frontdesk' so to speak when you really need to be talking to someone in the right department. I often have people email me with queries for Seven and there's no address I can provide them with. It seems my contact at Seven would have been able to forward it to the correct department, but I wouldn't have had a reply before Tuesday anyway due to Australia Day. That's irrelevant now anyway as all seems to be back on track.

Archived