Marilyn Chambers - Emily Symons

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2018 at 14:10, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I want Jean Chambers to return and maybe stay in the Bay with Marilyn.

Auntie Jean was great but a quick google tells me Maggie Kirkpatrick is now 78. Would you like Maggie to play her again or for the role to be re-cast?

On 08/06/2019 at 10:59, cymbaline said:

Auntie Jean was great but a quick google tells me Maggie Kirkpatrick is now 78. Would you like Maggie to play her again or for the role to be re-cast?

Also what happened to Marilyn parents?  That storyline never seemed to make sense as there were two sets of parents  and Marilyn never mentioned either parents again.

10 hours ago, cymbaline said:

Maggie again.

• 10 months later...

Since Marilyn and John broken up it feels much like we have old Marilyn and actually I wouldn’t might it if they broke them up for good as just feels like both characters have more room to spared out there wigs. 

A year ago Marilyn and John were feeling like Tony and Rachel were ten years ago when fans were saying that it felt like they had run their course. 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

• 11 months later...

Yesterday in the UK, we had Marilyn taste-testing cocktails for Ryder and Chloe and then face-planting off John's decking, and I loved when Marilyn drunkenly saying "My teeth feel sticky" once she'd finished drinking.

I've also watched a few old 1990s Home and Away clips this week, one from 1995 where she says "That would be Guide's honour, actually.  Well y'know, you have to be a boy to be a Scout" when Irene had said that she wouldn't bring up girls with Nelson again "Scout's honour", and one from 1996 where she says "Just because a person wears woollen waistcoats with chequered shirts, doesn't mean you should hate them" to Irene about Steven.

We need more funny Marilyn quotes like these.