Marilyn Chambers - Emily Symons

7 minutes ago, jakeyy. said:

Has Emily over taken Norman (Don Fisher) in number of episodes for regular cast yet?

didnt know where to post 

Yes she’s been ahead since last year

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Marilyn and John make a great couple. Initially I was against it because I loved him with Gina, but now I adore them together. Marilyn is one of the best characters, she is personable and rela

Marilyn made her first appearance in Summer Bay 30 years ago this week.  Happy Anniversary Emily 🎂 ❤️

You have got to be kidding!! I'm 69 and if Marilyn looks 20 years older than Emily's real age of 45 that would make her comparable in age to me. Let me assure you that she looks nowhere near my a

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/09/2018 at 14:10, Luigi Severus Fletcher said:

I want Jean Chambers to return and maybe stay in the Bay with Marilyn.

Auntie Jean was great but a quick google tells me Maggie Kirkpatrick is now 78. Would you like Maggie to play her again or for the role to be re-cast?

On 08/06/2019 at 10:59, cymbaline said:

Auntie Jean was great but a quick google tells me Maggie Kirkpatrick is now 78. Would you like Maggie to play her again or for the role to be re-cast?

Also what happened to Marilyn parents?  That storyline never seemed to make sense as there were two sets of parents  and Marilyn never mentioned either parents again.

• 10 months later...

Since Marilyn and John broken up it feels much like we have old Marilyn and actually I wouldn’t might it if they broke them up for good as just feels like both characters have more room to spared out there wigs. 

A year ago Marilyn and John were feeling like Tony and Rachel were ten years ago when fans were saying that it felt like they had run their course. 

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER