Marilyn Chambers - Emily Symons

On 09/09/2022 at 22:25, Robyng said:

Marilyn's a character I've always enjoyed and I was very pleased when she came back to the Bay permanently.  But I'm very puzzled about this new character, Heather, who's supposed to be her daughter.  Marilyn first appeared in Summer Bay in 1989, looking twentyish and sounding twelve .  Now Heather turns up, 33 years later, looking twelve but sounding twentyish and she's somehow a child Marilyn had when she was very young.  I mean how does that work?   

Based on Heather's birth certificate, she was born in 1995.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2022 at 12:26, Homeandawayfan. said:

I feel her current storyline is another rewrite of history.

If I remember this right, Marilyn had moved away to marry a man twice her age, despite knowing him for about 5 minutes. There's scope there for shoehorning in a secret baby story. But of it course, "they" don't want to know about those days....

I could of almost gotten behind the Heather stuff. It was a total rewrite of history 100% but some reason didn't irk me as much as Irene son or Martha being alive. Could brought her in like they did angry and waning payback on Marilyn because she had horrible childhood. But if she was new regular and eventually built relationship with Maz I think shd could of been half good. She could of stayed with Irene so start with who house be completely empty for first time I can ever remember. But hostage stuff and killing her adoptive mum was too far to come back from. It they had rewrite the past they should really have done it for longer term gain

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...