Roo Stewart - Justine Clarke & Georgie Parker

9 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

Roo was Number 6 on Digital Spy's recent article 'Top 10 most sidelined soap characters', how do people feel about this? I agree, Georgie's a great actor and I feel she has the potential to really sink her teeth into a meaty storyline.

Yes Roo is sidelined because her surname is not Braxton/Ashford or Barrett.

Edited by Homeandawayfan.

24 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Yes Roo is sidelined because her surname is not Braxton/Ashford or Barrett.

I doubt Georgie Parker comes cheap, so it amazes me that they just get her to stand behind a counter and take orders for months on end.

• Like 2

Agree would love to see Roo get more stories preferably ones that don't involve her getting her heart broken there's plenty more for her to do and being such an iconic character on the show it's the least she deserves it would be great for her to have more interaction with other family members her and Morag were close but with her return I don't even think they shared a scene together or if they did it was that short I've forgotten it.

• 5 months later...