The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont think you really understand how upset i am Danyl has gone! :( He was an amazing singer and preformer! Why were people bashing him sooooo much?! He REALLY didnt deserve it :angry: But, i am happy with the final 3! This year, they are all so talented.. it going to be really hard to say who is gonna win.

I hope Joe does <3

So glad Danyl went, really didnt like him. But I was surprised, I thought Olly would have went.

Stacey to win for me. She is the best singer by far IMO.

Joe is good, but I think he is better suited for the WestEnd/musicals than to being a pop star.

I'm happy with the final three, and agree that this year its a tough one to call.

However I didn't expect Danyl to go considering Olly was the bookies favourite to leave tonight.

As much as I love Olly :wub: .... I've decided now that it has to be Joe who wins. He is so talented yet modest and he is cute of course.

As much as I like Stacey, I'm getting a bit bored with her gooney smile and ditsy act, though she is extremely talented.

I don't want a girl to win this year though! We need a guy!

I think that Olly would probably sell the most records out of the three but am sticking to my guns!

Olly will go far, and I'm sure in 6 months time Stacey will be releasing her new album.

We just have to look at previous ex Xfactor finalists who didn't win, Rydian, JLS...

However I hope Joe doesn't become the next Leon. It was very disappointing after releasing his winning song we never heard from him again.

But anyway am looking forward to the final! :P

As much as i love Joe i don't think his voice is suitable for a pop star. I think he'd be fantastic in musical theatre though.

I can't stand Danyl so i'm glad he went. I didn't find any of his performances on Saturday 'incredible.' (according to Simon). I just couldn't stand his arrogance and smugness. And i don't like grown men crying on stage :lol: His reaction to being in the bottom two a few weeks back or whenever it was annoyed me, especially when much younger contestants dealt with a lot more maturity.

I don't like Olly that much either, i don't think he's anything special. Stacey has an amazing voice and i find her endearing but i wonder how far she can go. To be honest all of this years contestants have been a bit meh for me and i don't think any of them can get the same kind of success as Leona or Alexandra.

Not really fussed over Danyl going. No doubt he has a good voice, but its just not to my taste. To nasally for me, & when he attempts to hit those high notes, it just comes of screaming. But hey that's just the way I see it. :P & what really pissed me of was the constant standing ovation from Simon. Over praising much?! Every Saturday I find my self shouting "Simon sit the F down". :P

I agree with what everyone said about Joe. His niche is in Musical theatre, that's why his performance like "Circle Of Life" was good. Olly is average in my eyes to. Nothing special. & gosh his dancing has to stop! Not attractive Olly. So for me, Stacey all the way. I love her personality & she has an amazing voice. Loved loved her performance of "Somewhere". :)

Rumoured Duets :

Stacey & Coldplay. Apparently singing "The Scientist". I'd personally prefer her to sing "Fix You". Something new, & you know she's gonna smash it.

Joe & George Michael. &

Olly & Paul McCartney.

Overall the talent has been very weak this year. Nothing compare to last year. I mean we had Alexandra, JLS, Diana, Austin, Ruth, Laura & Rachel, who were all amazing. This years lot falls short.

Archived