The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have no reason to watch this crap any more. Thank God my weekend nights will be free.

Jedward are gone, but they were wonderful - my favourite X Factor act ever!!!! I hope they release a single and snatch the Christmas number one from whoever wins. It will be very interesting to see how much the viewing figures drop now Jedward are no longer on the show. Knowing the X Factor voters Lloyd will win. <_<

Oh well. That's what very little interest I had in The X Factor gone.

It'll be quite sad that I wont be able to search YT on a Sunday for J&E's clips

It will be very interesting to see how much the viewing figures drop now Jedward are no longer on the show.

That's what I'm interested in too. I only ever switched on for J&E's performances and then switched off again. Given the reaction of the J&E fans on DS, a few of them will be switching off too. I hope the ratings drop dramatically. (That was a joke, before anyone complains :P).

Oh well. At least now I can continue watching SCD without flicking back and forth so I don't miss J&E. It sent me dizzy doing that last night :P.

Jedward we're the sars of X-Factor 2009!

I too only watched their performances, I would have someone call me when it was their turn :lol:

I think the idea of them snatching number one from whoever wins at Christmas would be brilliant!!

Well that was a bit of a shock last night, was'nt expecting Olly to be in the bottom two. I was'nt keen on his performance on Saturday but I do like Olly, & I was shocked that he would be in the bottom two considering he was/is one of the favourites to win.

I am glad that Jedward are now gone. Yes, they were entertaining, but were down to the last 5 now & if Danni had sent it to deadlock & then Olly left, then I probarbly would of stopped watching the show, as like I said, I want Olly to win, liked him ever since his first audition.

The only other thing I was'nt impressed with was the song choice Jedward sang when they were singing for survival last night, when they sung "No Matter What", me and my cousin were talking about this today, & we both think that they shouldnt have been aloud to sing that song...

Will be good next weekend, when the contestants have to sing two songs each, and its down to the public vote only from now on, so that will be intresting, plus Rihanna and Alisha Keys are perfoming aswell :D

For me, I'd want the final three to be Joe, Stacey & Olly, with Olly to win.

For me, I'd want the final three to be Joe, Stacey & Olly, with Olly to win.

Same here, i hope Olly being in the bottom two was just a blip, with people thinking he would be safe and not voting :)

Yeah I hope thats all it was aswell, Holly Willoughby mentioned that about Olly aswell on the Xtra Factor last night

I would like it to be either Lloyd or Danyl that go next week, Danyl is a good singer but in my opinion, he is too cocky & after what happened when he stormed out of rehearsals last week.

The only other thing I was'nt impressed with was the song choice Jedward sang when they were singing for survival last night, when they sung "No Matter What", me and my cousin were talking about this today, & we both think that they shouldnt have been aloud to sing that song...

I think they chose that song because they knew they would be out regardless of what they sang. Yes their performance of it wasn't very good vocally, but you could see they were quite emotional during their performance which was touching. They probably sang No Matter What as a tribute to both Stephen Gately and Louis, as well as a message of defiance to all the pathetic people who booed them.

I think they chose that song because they knew they would be out regardless of what they sang. Yes their performance of it wasn't very good vocally, but you could see they were quite emotional during their performance which was touching. They probably sang No Matter What as a tribute to both Stephen Gately and Louis, as well as a message of defiance to all the pathetic people who booed them.

I agree.

Yes, it wasn't the best vocally, but it was almost like laughing at the pathetic audience that booed them. I got the message behind it.

Why don't you think they should have sang it? Is it against the rules for them to perform a different song in the sing off than the main show? (That's not sarcastic, by the way, I'm actually curious. I have no clue how the sing off works)

Otherwise, I don't think it did any harm. Plus, I thought it was nice to hear them do a ballad. They may not be very good at them, but I think their fans (believe it or not, they do have some!) deserved that treat. No problem really. Those that aren't fans don't need to worry, because they've left the competition now and those that are fans should be glad they got as many weeks as they did and got a nice little ballad at the end of it.

What was with the booing audience? My god, are people THAT pathetic? J&E may have been awful and they probably knew they were out, but they looked quite upset and dejected. I half felt sorry for them and half grateful they were out of the competition, purely because the amount of stick they got for it was really unfair and unjustified, IMO.

^^ I agree the booing was awful!

I am disapointed Jedward have gone but I had a feeling this week was their last. Olly is soo annoying and I hated how everyone was shocked he was in the bottom two: it's quite clear he is a mediocre singer and he dances like my dad. Did anyone see the xtra factor when that women rang in and was like to Danyl you are going to win, Olly had this look of horror on his face but changed it immediately into a smile when he realised the camera was on him! I feel that the final three should be Stacy, Joe and Danyl, with either Joe or Danyl winning.

^^ I agree the booing was awful!

I am disapointed Jedward have gone but I had a feeling this week was their last. Olly is soo annoying and I hated how everyone was shocked he was in the bottom two: it's quite clear he is a mediocre singer and he dances like my dad. Did anyone see the xtra factor when that women rang in and was like to Danyl you are going to win, Olly had this look of horror on his face but changed it immediately into a smile when he realised the camera was on him! I feel that the final three should be Stacy, Joe and Danyl, with either Joe or Danyl winning.

^^ I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thinks that about Olly!! He really annoys me and I can't put my finger on why! I think it's the dancing :lol: I want Stacey and Joe to be in the final!

Archived