The X Factor 2009

Guest Lesley_Baker

OHMYGOD. LOUIS <3 The Xtra Factor just made me laugh... and I rarely watch it.

Sandra [to Louis]: Why don't you go on a long holiday?

Louis: Can I suggest you take more pills, darling?

:D

Hilarious!

AND

Linda(caller): Louis you look a bit stiff.

Louis: How would you know!?

Haha I suspect that ofcom will be very busy tonight somehow! :P

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be watching tonight. I would fall asleep if I had to sit through the five bores left.

Did you see Jedward on the Late Late Toy Show last night ?

Hilarious when they were talking and the presenters head was going to and fro. LMAO. And John splitting his trousers and swearing! Shame on him! Good job it was past the watershed! Hilarious. :lol:

I only tuned in for Stacey's performances this week as i'm not bothered with it anymore now as they seem to be pushing for Joe or Olly to win. Being the only girl left in the comprtition i think Stacey got a raw deal this week by being give a male group's song and an Elton John song but i think she did a fantastic job of both songs but the judges seem to be really harsh on her, another reason i think they are favoring Joe & Olly.... Just my opinion though.....

Stacey or Danyl to win for me.

After watching Saturdays show i really think Joe should win, he can sing anything and make it sound great :D

Same! :wub:

I love Joe and think he is the most talented out of all of them, theres such a softness and sencerity to his voice.

I think it will probably be between him and Stacey in the Final, however I do like Olly.... but he just isn't up there with the likes of Joe and Stacey.

I think the right person went last night, IMO Lloyd was cute but out of his depth.

I thought that they all did really well...

Was really impressed with Danyl....

But anyway I think the final three should be Joe, Danyl and Stacey.

As much as I love Olly his voice isn't as good as the others, he really needs to wow me now for me to change my mind. :P

I really dont want Joe to win, I think he is just too boring and after listening to him on Saturday, I agree with Louis - his voice is very theatrical. Stacey for the win! Her voice, her personality, the way she stands up to Simon - I love everything about her. I think Dannii has proved herself as the best judge by a mile this year. She gives honest opinions without being nasty, like Louis and Simon, and isn't just a people pleaser like Cheryl. She also seems to have the strongest bond with the contestants and this was proven when we saw her skating with Stacey (I can't imagine Cheryl doing anything like that with her acts) or playing Guitar Hero with them all. Her style is also fantastic and if Simon ever leaves I think he could leave the show in Dannii's very capable hands.

I want Joe or Stacey to win to!!!! I think Lloyd has been the most victorious in his rejection from the competition, he didn't cry like a big baby when he was in the bottom two like both Danyl and Olly did and I thought Olly's reaction to not being voted our was really selfish and arrogant. He didn't even shake Lloyds hands or show any respect towards the fact that Lloyds dreams had been crushed and I thought it was totally O.T.T. It made me go completely off him.

For me to want an act to win I have to like, not just their voice but their personality to and Danyl and Olly I have no time for.

I would happily see either Joe or Stacey win.

Archived